Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature problem or thermostat failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:31 # 1
Burak37
Hello everyone. My car is a 2005 model Peugeot 206 1.4 petrol. I built a 70-75 km road today. The engine temperature was at the bottom until the 15th km. Then he suddenly stopped and the heat jumped up to the ceiling. This event had happened to me before, water reduction etc. there is no motor even if it is not warmed up properly There is no drop in traction is fine. previously, the thermostat changed, the problem was solved. I think it is the same thing, but there is anxiety. Do you think the problem is in the thermostat again or can there be another problem?
08.05.2020 21:31 # 2
talip206
There are a few possibilities.
Thermostat
Temperature sensor
Fan roles
Fan resistance
But if the temperature does not move and suddenly comes out, there is a high probability of thermostat or temperature temperature.
08.05.2020 21:31 # 3
ismailkaya
Check the thermostat, when the temperature gauge is on the ceiling, open the hood of your vehicle, then look at the upper right radiator hose with your hand, if it is cold, the thermostat is defective and the lower radiator hose is also easy to come.
08.05.2020 21:31 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
Check the socket outlet's installation and installation.
17.05.2020 06:23 # 5
Burak37
thanks guys thermostat changed no problem fixed but why the thermostat may have been broken for the second time in 5 months I couldn't solve it exactly
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”