Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Problem :( I will go crazy .. (Problem Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
DJ206XS
Hello ... 4 months ago, I bought my 206 xs 1.6 2000 model car .. it had no problem ... but when coming from Antalya to Antalya, it was throwing gasoline even though its LPG tank was full .. I came to Antalya in this way and it turned on the fault light .. I went .. they said that the lpg regulator should change ... but I did not change the time ... 1.5 months ago, I had an accident from the front panel and the radiator changed ... the car has been hot since the day I bought the car .. I took it to the master again. the car .. but there was the same problem .. the temperature was over 100. When I used the min, the car values were normal, while the gas temperature was below 90, the temperature indicator below the tachometer. the temperature gauge on the far right came to 95 98 kdr and then dropped a little more .. i went out to test the car in the evening .. this time i used the car for 30 to 45 minutes in lpg .. the temperature indicator when it took the tachometer came to 140 a.d. The temperature indicator on the far right was 100. I parked the car, I left, I was in the parking lot .. I called the master. He said it might be a problem with your gas. If you do not use the car in gasoline, he said it is from gas. I would be very happy if you help .. I was colder than the car or I would come to that degree ....

thanks in advance ...
DJ206XS 2012-10-30 15:26:08
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
FIRTINA16
Maybe it may be silly, but I am sharing the solution of an overheating problem, the result of the exhaust muffler that breaks the fiber in the exhaust muffler or clogs the output and the engine cannot blow the smoke, so the engine may not breathe and it may be overheated ... it is a small possibility but you are still looking at the exhaust. .
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
DJ206XS
I am going to go crazy ... I went to the test 1.5 hours ago .. this time I tried in gasoline after 30 minutes touring the temperature indicator below the devis clock came to the end, the right-most temperature indicator was a little over 100 .. then I pulled right, I called the master .. 15 minutes later the master came .. he used it this time .. but everything under the normal tachometer was around 70 80 90. it was around 95 in the indicator on the right .. and it used master performance .. normally used .. everything was normal .. then i used it soon after the master went, everything was normal again ... normal when idle ..
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
DJ206XS
and used it in master gas at the same time.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
DJ206XS
I used my car for about 30 minutes today .. everything is normal .. I do not have a little long on Sunday. Let's see if there will be a problem ..
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
DJ206XS
I made a road for 1 hour .. the hare is normal on the long road .. but when I got into the city, when I got into the city, the heat came to an end in a short time. As I said, there is no problem on the long road, but it rises in the traffic ... it works in the fan .. I wonder if the fan side industry or is inadequate .. If this temperature rises in these months, I can not use this car in the heat of summer. ????? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
hsnsnl
I think it is necessary to look at the circulation pump, your vehicle may not be complete .. if the fans are running at normal values, there is no electrical problem .. the water from the radiator will drain the water and the whole water will flow out. I think it seems to me that it is not doing the circulation properly.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
DJ206XS
I gave it to the master, said that we have changed the car before, I did not have the opportunity to go to the tektat. I don't have a problem while going on the highway, normal.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
hsnsnl

How did I use it in summer, my teacher, I wondered about it: D

can there be a blockage in the radio or a blockage in the pipes & nbsp;? If the fan is running, I don't think it will happen to him .. Do you think the water in the reserve water tank is like how it came to oil? this should do & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
DJ206XS
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] How did I use the

summer teacher, I wondered about it. Could it be that there is a blockage in the

radio or a blockage in the pipes & nbsp;? If the fan is running, I don't think it will happen to him .. Do you think the water in the reserve water tank is like how it came to oil? this is necessary to do & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I used it very comfortably .. because there was no accident :) everything was number 10. I had an accident first, the front panel and radiator changed .. The first day I bought the car, I made a test drive, I looked at it, the temperature is rising .. I pulled it to the right, I took it after cooling down, the master again .. Then he tested it, he used the performance .. The car was overheated. .. then the cover said the cover changed .. i bought the car .. it got higher again .. but i did not heat it .. anyway i went y, i said it was moving this time .. the room changed .. gave the car .. i looked it again it is rising .. ar step master came near me until he came and the car got cold .. this time he used it. He made a long way, stepped on, used it slowly, night .. the car did not come out, at most he went up to 80 .. he said there was nothing in this .. I was surprised that the temperature did not rise up. Anyway, I used the car again, 80 km long road, daytime temperature was normal again. But there was a bit of traffic in the place where I came .. Look at the lights, stop and look at the temperature again .. I did not stop right. .. this is not normal .. let's see, i will go again, the fan may be insufficient, he said to me, master .. the problem is solved
08.05.2020 17:06 # 11
hsnsnl
If you take a look at the movement, it may be unbalanced and it may show you as if you are overheating the indicator.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 12
katipahmet
I think it may be from the heat sensor. I recommend you change
08.05.2020 17:06 # 13
Aziz
My ex 306 also had such a problem, the same, it was overheating only, & nbsp; the temperature indicator was based on 100, & nbsp; We solved the problem like this,

& nbsp; Change is. it was the same again enson
They connected to the computer, when the temperature was 100 again, 91 was displayed on the computer, they said the problem is in the brain. I do not remember, but we wore a 90 TL brain.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 14
tellotello
For the past, as the friends said, the heat may be in trouble. & Nbsp;

In the meantime, I had a problem of rising heat (a problem with the coolant cap). I opened the boiler at high speed, gave the air in and opened the windows, it was very hot inside, of course, but at least it was directed to the mechanic, when I let the air in, it cools much faster. I wanted to let you know if you were in trouble.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 15
DJ206XS
Friends, I found the problem, without the need for the masters ... I used the car again, the temperature increased in the traffic .. Then I pulled to the right, I looked at the fan was working or not .. The fan was working, but it was working in the opposite direction ... that is, I had to suck the air out. I showed it, yes, it works wrong, they said it corrected the connection .. now I am using it in traffic .. no problem.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 16
Aziz
[QUOTE = DJ206XS] Friends I found the problem without the need for the masters .. I used the car again, the temperature increased in the traffic .. then I pulled to the right, I looked at the fan was working .. the fan was working but it was working in reverse ... .. I went again, I showed it to the master, yes, it is working wrong, they corrected the connection .. now I am using it in traffic .. no problem, I do not exceed 90 fever ... thank you very much ... thank you to all interested friends ... [/ QUOTE] < div>
If it was reversed after the accident, a pity that service, get well soon ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 17
hsnsnl
:) I love it, my teacher, nice surprises
08.05.2020 17:06 # 18
DJ206XS
Just like I will not get there, my car .. thanks friends ..
08.05.2020 17:06 # 19
katipahmet
You noticed well, your eye is bright & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 20
Barut
It's not something that comes to mind easily, your eyes are bright.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”