Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Problem Cylinder Head

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
Deprs
Hello friends, in my 2000 model 1.6 xt model car for 4-5 days, the temperature is between 90-95 after 5-10 minutes, and even exceeds, sometimes what causes this? I will take pictures of the engine soon. You can throw your bad comments. I bought the car at a reasonable price. I gather collectively, I collect the first car and I do not have any circles in the industry. I went to a master recently. I said it will be done, the cover will be grinded, said the gasket will not change, I said thank you, I said, I think it was different with the gasket replacement, I asked another master who said it wasn't different, or 1500 rubles, it was not too much to grind. I would like to welcome your valuable comments, even if you are familiar with the master, etc. You can recommend exactly someone who can help with the problem, the car has a lot to do
On the other hand, most people told us to change the electrical installation, but I will do it over time.

As the picture is big, I gave it as a link

08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
EMRE_R19
There is 206 in me, let's not know the masters shake in the car. Peugeot's work at this level. There are 206 in me, stop at 50 thousand. .If you have any other problems, we will help you write. EMRE_R19 2016-08-13 21:28:05
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
Deprs
[QUOTE = EMRE_R19] dude, no movement, no knowing in the car, the masters do not shake, the peugeot will work at these degrees. There are 206 in me. Don't entrust your car to someone who doesn't understand. If you have any other problems, we'll help you.
With the onset of ice cold cold air temperatures, it started not to cool, so I believed the guys so I wanted to open a subject. Thank you very much for your valuable comments, the maintenance km will be about, then I will take it to a famous pejo service and thank you.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
usta42
Brother, the values you say are normal outside, the air temperature of 40 degrees in 10 minutes is 100 minutes in 10 minutes. In normal peugeot, if the fan is two-stage first fan 95 open 2 stage 110 hurts oil does not mix with water, it is quite normal.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
Deprs
I think there is a situation about the cylinder head, rather than all the problems, the car was missing the oil, oil was flowing from the bottom where it stopped. I'll have it now, these prices normally?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 6
sonerkyl
First of all, you will get a list from the master.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”