Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
sosyete_60
Hello friends, I have 206 xt 1.6 16v when I was going on the road, the stop text started flashing, and then I stood on the red line, I stopped the car and opened the hood, the fan is running, but the car is looking at the water tank of the cool radiator, the water is cold and the last pole is removed. I put it back in minutes and returned to normal, and when I turn the ignition in the morning before the car turns to work, I know that the temperature shows 70 degrees. Why does this matter? 48
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
Ucyuzalti
I understand that you have an electrical probe, that is, the part that reads the temperature controlling the movement is problematic & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
sedatdatse
I guess your temper is broken, I think
also look at the air
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
Guests
my friend wrote a friend the same as your problem last month.
thermostat sender .............
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
Guests
If You Introduce Bidet In Detail, I Were To Find A Solution To Its Problem Earlier .. ..

;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp? FID = 22

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope: < br> 9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you:
11.- Your MSN address:

AlbaYDemircaN 2011-11-09 23:39:36
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Guests

[QUOTE = sosyete_60] hello friends, I have 206 xt 1.6 16v when I was going on the road, the stop text started to flash, and then it leapt and stood against the red line, I stopped the car and the hood opened, the fan is running, but the car is looking at the water tank of the cool radiator, the water is cold and The last pole was removed, I put it back in 1-2 minutes and returned to normal, and in the morning, when the car turns the ignition before it starts, there is a knowledge of 70 degrees of temperature. Why should you introduce yourself first? [/ QUOTE]

& nbsp;

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5. - Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which district or province? :
11.- Your MSN address:

If you add the features of your vehicle in the signature section, arkad will help you The cooks can make better and more accurate comments.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”