Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:41 # 1
salihata
Hello friends, I was on vacation right from Istanbul, I did not stop the car at night, steam came from the thermostat at night, I pulled the car at that moment and turned off the ignition. then we realized that the vehicle does not open the fan and the fuse is looked after, no trouble, the fan turns on when we remove the fan seal, but the fan works at a higher level and gives a high warning. (even they broke the circulation hose, because there is no spare parts, there is a wide hose attachment or something). When I stopped, the fan would stop suddenly and it would continue to work for another 5 minutes. I have a few questions
1-Is this fever normal at these temperatures?
2- Shouldn't the fan stop after the vehicle stops?
3- I want to show my vehicle to my own service in Istanbul. I have eaten all my holiday money in the services that do not know the job here. What is your advice?
4- What do you think is the problem of my car? 1 master has burned the gasket without looking deeply.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 2
ahmed206
I think it won't be a long problem on the long way, but stop in Ayvalık. 105 degrees is not good. Between 90-100 is considered normal.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 3
salihata
Well, does the constant operation of the fan cause me trouble? I want to make my own master look
08.05.2020 18:41 # 4
Serkan
I think you can walk around the city with the fan on, put the sender back on the way out of the city. It will be more comfortable if you do the night on the trip
08.05.2020 18:41 # 5
koliva
It will not be a problem at all. Nevertheless, do not rely on the fan and keep an eye on the temperature indicator at all times. If it overheats, do not mute the vehicle, run it at idle. There is not much detailed information, but such problems can also be caused by the circulation pump.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 6
salihata
Since the temperature indicator is off, the engine always shows 130 from the first second, even if it is cold, but I did 300 km in this way, and when I opened the water cabin, the water was not boiling and the water did not boil even though I did not wait for the water door.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 7
salihata
Friends, I showed the master in Istanbul, the pipes from the radiator to the engine were cracked, there were cracks in the pipes, a few more pipes were changed, water leaks were removed, antifreeze and medication (the master said so, I think it was for protecting the engine, I do not remember exactly) and there was no problem in the gaskets. He said he did what he said. I used the car very well as he said. I used the temperature between 70-80. I always used the vehicle when it came to 90. Whatever, when I was going up the hill, I especially looked at the temperature. I asked the master, it was a very faulty cover. le said from the cover, use it like this, but if the problem is not on the cover, the only possibility is the cylinder seal, I bought it, I used the tool again, there is no problem, even today I did not have any problem, there was no problem, only the temperature was between 90-100, I have questions for you

1- Can the problem really be from the cover? because the cover was faulty
2- If the cylinder gasket is burned, how many money does it explode? Will it cause me trouble? What are the symptoms of cylinder gasket burning?
3- I turn off the vehicle at 90 ° C. Then I turn the ignition before 5 seconds. The temperature indicator is at 100. When I run it, the temperature decreases back to 90 within 3 seconds. Is this normal?

In addition, the vehicle turns on the fan, the cooling system works, the thermostat fan sensor or all of them have changed,

I am waiting for your help again, I will get hungry from stress, at the end of the feast, my seller will sell it right away.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”