Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature over 206 straight roads

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
Veteriner35
First of all, Hello friends. I became a new member of the forum. I need your help on something.
My vehicle is 206 1.6 roland garros. There is no tube in the vehicle, gasoline. My car has a shortage of heat that I cannot solve. While the vehicle is driving on straight road, it reaches 100 degrees at 3000 rpm. The vehicle is always on the long road above 90 degrees. If I leave it idle, it falls back. It is normal for the city to rise and there is no problem. The vehicle's thermostat has changed. The radiator has changed. Its fan has been checked. There is no problem in any of them. But we couldn't solve the problem. We couldn't explain anything to the service staff. There are no masters who understand 206. It goes over 100 degrees on the ramp. I wonder what's wrong? Veteriner35 2018-06-21 21:01:44
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
Karacocuk24
my brother was in the same mine, mine was going to 120 on the obvious ramp, it stopped at 90 at the traffic, the radiator and thermostat changed, you changed it.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
Veteriner35
Well, brother, I got the gasket checked. he even came to my mind first. It wasn't. What is white smoke. What oil is bubble. As you said, can the client make that trouble? or circulation?
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. places not looked after fan rotors - fan resistances and most importantly more likely to be recirculated. If you don't know when it last changed and it never changed, it will be caused by it.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
Veteriner35
When changing the timing, the master said no need to circulate, I did not change it. So this circulation problem is a way of understanding.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Veterinary35] When changing the timing, the master said no need for circulation, I did not change it. So this circulation problem is a way of understanding. [/ QUOTE]

Here is my most scabious subject. Why does a 70-80 TL change a piece? This type of parts can not provide sufficient circulation because of wearing out over time. Unfortunately, you cannot understand your situation without removing it. There are wings seen on the lintel, they wear out over time. the original 145 tl supplier industry is around 90 tl. I replace the circulation pump in all vehicles that I have changed timing so far.

08.05.2020 20:56 # 7
bilo131
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Veterinary35] No need for the master to change the timing when I changed the timing, I did not change it. So this circulation problem is a way of understanding. [/ QUOTE]

Here is my most scabious subject. Why does a 70-80 TL change a piece? This type of parts can not provide sufficient circulation because of wearing out over time. Unfortunately, you cannot understand your situation without removing it. There are wings seen on the lintel, they wear out over time. the original 145 tl supplier industry is around 90 tl. I replace the circulation pump in all vehicles that I have changed timing so far.

[/ QUOTE]

I don't think I think, because my old vehicle had a temperature problem for 206 xs, the master circulation wings were broken because it was plastic, we opened it, we looked, the wings were iron and still. Of course, I do not think this will be wear.

My opinion is to have the air conditioner and fan relays checked.

In my car, I mentioned 1.6 rolland garros in the link above, so I had different problems and got rid of the relay. I shared your pictures, I think I would show him a show.

08.05.2020 20:56 # 8
Karacocuk24
If you find a master in the situation and go from cheap to expensive, the fan has been checked, for example, does the 2nd stage fan work? 1. The level is opening, examine the staff, check it. 40-50 TL should be around. They said that it would be too high, and the needle may have an illusion situation. If there is a computer or someone with a device called elm327, they even look at the temperature.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 9
Veteriner35
God bless you all. As they gave me gas for the circulation, they said that the temperature would rise and the temperature would rise. My fan is also working. As I said, I was bored while going straight on the road. Is the thermostat opening late, even though it has just changed?
08.05.2020 20:56 # 10
bilo131
[QUOTE = Veterinarian35] God bless you all. As they gave me gas for the circulation, they said that the temperature would rise and the temperature would rise. My fan is also working. As I said, I was bored while going straight on the road. Is the thermostat opening late, even though it has just changed? [/ QUOTE]

I rewrote the same answer on another topic in the forum. Does the fan turn right? If a reverse connection is made, the fan turns over and cannot cool.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 11
Veteriner35
My boredom is not on the fan. When the temperature rises to those levels, it cools the fan and turns on the car. The trouble is that when you go to 90, the temperature rises. It travels at 100 degrees. The car does not stop at a constant 90 degrees. Constantly playing temperature indicator. Between 93 and 105. You might say normal, but the car is like I said on the long road.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 12
RP393
My teacher had the same problem in my 206 xs. It was 110 degrees at high speed on the straight road.

My advice to you is to adjust the valve. If the exhaust valves are tight, your vehicle may not be able to discharge hot exhaust gas easily.
Afterwards, have a middle and final muffler check. When I saw Varex by chance, I realized that the last muffler had completed the life of the caries and fibers.
The most I see after valve adjustment and exhaust change is 95-98 degrees.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 13
Veteriner35
I'll have the exhaust checked as soon as possible. I never thought of that.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 14
Veteriner35
I did some research. My problem is more or less like this video.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 15
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Veteriner35] I did some research. My problem is more or less like this video. [/ QUOTE] yes, if you can overhaul the exhaust completely, do you know if the catalyst is tiki
08.05.2020 20:56 # 16
RP393
My teacher, my catalyst was dismantled, and it was not like me. When I was going 170-180 at high speed in 5-6 thousand revolutions, he was coming there and it was falling when the gas stopped.

This problem is either water temperature sensor or indicator failure. If there is a serious problem, the temperature will not rise and stay there. The water goes until boiling.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 17
Veteriner35
I connected the temperature to a computer and made it look. There was no problem. What do you suggest now? Let me go over it. I live in Konya and it's really hard to tell the masters here.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 18
RP393
Firstly, make the valve adjustment and exhaust control that I wrote above. If the problem is not solved, let's review everything.
17.09.2021 10:29 # 19
halil06
Here is a solution to the harert problem, can you please write it?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”