Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature level

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Partner
15.05.2020 22:37 # 1
dexdor
Hello friends Peugeot partner (2000 model) temperature indicator I bought in the winter did not always cross the middle line. But since the weather got hotter, the car's temperature indicator crosses the middle line, so I think it's 90, is that normal? Since it is 90, the sound of the car is strange as if it is drowning. I had a 97 model hawk car, he had a summer winter thermostat. In short, the problem temperature indicator crosses the middle line and becomes 90 degrees. Thanks in advance for your answers
19.05.2020 18:39 # 2
dexdor
Does anyone know
20.05.2020 19:04 # 3
kucukarslan
In my car, 307 rooms are always 90 or even 95. Then I think my fan act 85 then hop 90 is normal.
22.06.2020 15:31 # 4
3nokta
Hello, I got a 2005 model partner on Friday. While the oil was waiting to pump air into the wheel, the temperature of the vehicle started to rise where it stopped. I stopped the car in case something would happen to me. Then after it cools down a bit, I moved and continued. this time it fell below 90. Then I stopped and checked if the temperature would rise and the fan would turn on. Even though it was over 100, it did not turn it on. I took him to the industry master, the master pressed a gas or two, raised the temperature and turned on the fan. He said they work hot this way, he said there is no shortage of masters, he sent me. I came from Ankara to Antalya, there was no problem on the way ... But I will still have it checked here ...
22.06.2020 15:49 # 5
sonerkyl
Generally, such problems can be caused by heat.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”