Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Indicator Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
scorpions_64
first of all greetings to the form family ... I couldn't reach the guest friend named guest & nbsp; somehow, I had to use this method. & nbsp; "Smile"
guest & nbsp; my friend had opened a subject before, 206 gti 2000 model vehicle there is this vehicle one morning the temperature hand rose abruptly and it did this a few times and the vehicle did not work at that moment. When the temperature gauge returned to normal, it started to work and the vehicle did not work on that day that evening. I then changed the heat sensor (green socket) and did not see any benefit. I checked all the electrical fuses and the brain of the vehicle, but in vain ... after long research, you came from the same vehicle and the same breakdown and you changed the brain of the whole vehicle or something, you changed all the sensors but you couldn't solve the problem. did you handle the problem? How did you handle it? I would be glad if you can help ... respect ...
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
Alicilik
: D You don't know what guest is, I think. People shot from the forum. If you specify some more features of the vehicle, I will try to find out who it is.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ScHerZo]: I guess you don't know what D guest is. People shot from the forum. If you specify some more features of the vehicle, I will try to find out who it is. [/ QUOTE]
I didn't know, frankly "Smile". but I wrote it because I saw your friend sharing their articles in the forms. When you say the features of the vehicle, are you talking about the features of my vehicle?
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = ScHerZo]: I guess you don't know what D guest is. People shot from the forum. If you specify some more features of the vehicle, I will try to find out who it is. [/ QUOTE]
I didn't know, frankly "Smile". but I wrote it because I saw your friend sharing their articles in the forms. When you say the features of the vehicle, are you talking about the features of my vehicle? "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
scorpions_64
http: //forum.peugeotturkey. com / forum_posts.asp? TID = 7117 & amp; title = 206-gt-yardm
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9928&title=206gti-ara-stop-ediyor < / div>
yes friends guest's links are here. There was one more link I couldn't find it, and I had the motor brain repaired twice, put on the brains, I changed all the sensors, the problem was not resolved. Of course, it definitely resolved the malfunction because 2010 articles. I think he has 307 now.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
scorpions_64
sorry I opened the title incorrectly, the name of the friend would be "Guests" "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] sorry I opened the title wrong, the friend's name would be "Guests" "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

Guests had a nickname before, but it was either removed from the forum or its membership was deleted at will. I hope someone will help you with the forum.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] sorry I opened the title wrong, the name of the friend would be "Guests" "Smile" [ / QUOTE]

Guests had a nickname before but were either removed from the forum or their membership was deleted at will. I hope somebody will leave the forum to help you.
[/ QUOTE]
build. there is someone to help. my vehicle is still lying & nbsp; "C
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”