Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Indicator Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:16 # 1
Ssedo
Good forums

When the temperature indicator starts to exceed 90, it suddenly drops to 0, it rises to 90 again, it is not constant in motion.

In addition, the temperature sometimes exceeds 100, we left it to a service, the sender said it had changed, but let him find the unchanged god, we moved away from him.
Our vehicle 206 XR 2000 MODEL 1.4

Now i want to ask

how many customers are there in our car?

What might be the increase in this temperature (radiator changed, circulation pump changed, anti-virus, engine gasket changed)

I am tired of the services now, there is no honest man left

so I want to get the tool out of your knowledge and experience

According to my research on the internet, there are 2 sender in our car 1. Fan fan 2. 2. Heat sensor

What are they for? (especially heat sensor)

Do you think the problem is from the thermostat or the heat sender or the fan sender?

I think the green one is the fan sensor link http://i.hizliresim.com/x8D8AW.jpg the other one is the heat sensor?

If our brothers who understand, can be enlightened, I would be very happy sometimes, I look at it.

If we take it to an authorized service, it will be connected to the computer.

Thanks in advance
Ssedo 2014-02-04 20:09:28
08.05.2020 18:16 # 2
Turgay_66
If my teacher takes a long time to drop the temperature from 90 to 0, it seems like it is falling down, I guess that the heat is from the customer, I think that it is not related to the temperature of the fan with the fan to decrease from 0 to 90 at any time.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 3
AydinBeyol
I was dealing with this problem very much. My car is the first case focus but I am telling for information. the temperature indicator went to the end and came back to normal after a few minutes. sender changed, recirculated air was taken, the problem was not solved. the problem was lpg. T-shaped hose was attached to the water outlet and the problem was solved radically. If you have lpgniz, have it checked immediately.
08.05.2020 18:16 # 4
Ssedo
thank you guys right now i am not driving the car for work but i will mention the t pipe i will take to the industry in the space i hope it will not be solved
08.05.2020 18:16 # 5
aopena
the heat sensor informs the display, it activates the fan mechanism and transmits it, more precisely, it turns on the circulation at 90, the water turns on the fan. It may also be that your defect is measuring incorrectly related to the dariator or heat sensor. well, can you feel the water flowing through yesterday
08.05.2020 18:16 # 6
furkanyakar
Replace the cap where you put the engine water first of all. 10 TL ... sometimes he can cause. then go to other applications.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”