Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature indicator malfunction (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
aspirinxlarge
When I first switch on the ignition of friends, the hot hand & nbsp; It comes to an end 3 times and then stops at 0 and never moves. & Nbsp; Sensor etc. Could have malfunction, & nbsp; Where do I have a manual to disassemble and check this part? & nbsp; aspirinxlarge 2012-03-10 21:09:07
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
Guests
temperature (heat) sender may be faulty ...
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
aspirinxlarge
So is the fan coming into play accordingly, so the event of turning the fan on after heat is related to this. & Nbsp; This means that the tool & nbsp; If this happens, the fan won't turn on, am I right? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
Ali
One of my friends had the same problem, even when the vehicle was going on, it was full and then it came back to normal.
It recovered spontaneously. If you are constantly standing high, you must be a temperature manager.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
Cmoss06
Fan sensor is separate temperature sensor and fan sensor activates the fan when the temperature reaches a certain level. The temperature sensor is connected to the temperature indicator.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
aspirinxlarge
A electrician friend just looked, & nbsp; He said there is a problem with the indicator on the panel, not the customer. He said the pointer on the indicator may have missed teeth. Now we'll see, & nbsp; On the way to the lack of fan, & nbsp; I look at the current problem in a wide time. & nbsp; In the meantime, the guys called Kilometreci look at this job:) & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

solution:
I took my hand, I opened the screwdriver one by one, opened the screws, removed the sockets and blown them, etc. it was fixed instantly after I put it back in. & nbsp; Meanwhile, another thing came to my mind. If I change the leds when I disassembled so much, I wonder if I can make the red panel color blue? I thought I'll do it as soon as possible, & nbsp; your information. & nbsp;

by the way, the sender was provided because the fan goes into operation at 93, no problem ...
aspirinxlarge 2012-03-10 21:11:56 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] The first time I switch on the friends contact, the hot hand & nbsp; It comes to an end 3 times and then stops at 0 and never moves. & Nbsp; Sensor etc. Could have malfunction, & nbsp; Where do I have a manual to disassemble and check this part? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
I had the same problem and since my vehicle was not working, I had been looking for a solution for 2 months. When the ignition is turned on, the temperature hand hits 3-4 times and comes back to zero, right? So is your vehicle running at the moment? Otherwise, the temperature hand is recovering when it returns to normal? Don't waste time looking at the electrical installations of the consumers. There may be a brain malfunction in the vehicle. that my vehicle malfunction came out of the brain. of course my vehicle is 206 gti, i don't know if every vehicle from the overheating fault gives different malfunctions. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Just an electrician friend looked, & nbsp; He said there is a problem with the indicator on the panel, not the customer. He said the pointer on the indicator may have missed teeth. Now we'll see, & nbsp; On the way to the lack of fan, & nbsp; I look at the current problem in a wide time. & nbsp; In the meantime, the guys called Kilometreci look at this job:) & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

solution:
I took my hand, I opened the screwdriver one by one, opened the screws, removed the sockets and blown them, etc. it was fixed instantly after I put it back in. & nbsp; Meanwhile, another thing came to my mind. If I change the leds when I disassembled so much, I wonder if I can make the red panel color blue? I thought I'll do it as soon as possible, & nbsp; your information. & nbsp;

by the way, the sender was provided because the fan goes into operation at 93, no problem ...
[/ QUOTE] If you make the colors in blue, in red, the same yellow color will light up when you put it back in. The reason for this is the indicator It is like a filter behind its printing. To do this, you should wipe the back of the indicator with thinner and eliminate the filter colors. the same thing happened to us in 206 xt of your friend, we solved it like this ..
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
cey cey
I would say that the indicators remain original, never in vain, the original is always good, too much light & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
aspirinxlarge
I can adjust the brightness in my vehicle. It has a button but it's still not worth it, thanks anyway. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Fever hand when I turn on the contact for friends & nbsp; It comes to an end 3 times and then stops at 0 and never moves. & Nbsp; Sensor etc. Could have malfunction, & nbsp; Where do I have a manual to disassemble and check this part? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
I had the same problem and since my vehicle was not working, I had been looking for a solution for 2 months. When the ignition is turned on, the temperature hand hits 3-4 times and comes back to zero, right? So is your vehicle running at the moment? Otherwise, the temperature hand is recovering when it returns to normal? Don't waste time looking at the electrical installations of the consumers. There may be a brain malfunction in the vehicle. that my vehicle malfunction came out of the brain. of course my car is 206 gti, i don't know if every car has different malfunction from overheating. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

My car was working. & nbsp; Only the pointer was constantly at 0. & Nbsp; But when I say Zero, I explain it 3 times after falling red, it fell below zero level. & Nbsp; So there is another gap there. I paid attention to him. & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
osman_bora
In the thermostad, the passage improves
08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Fever hand when I turn on the friends contact & nbsp; It comes to an end 3 times and then stops at 0 and never moves. & Nbsp; Sensor etc. Could have malfunction, & nbsp; Where do I have a manual to disassemble and check this part? & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
I had the same problem and since my vehicle was not working, I had been looking for a solution for 2 months. When the ignition is turned on, the temperature hand hits 3-4 times and comes back to zero, right? So is your vehicle running at the moment? Otherwise, the temperature hand is recovering when it returns to normal? Don't waste time looking at the electrical installations of the consumers. There may be a brain malfunction in the vehicle. that my vehicle malfunction came out of the brain. of course my car is 206 gti, i don't know if every car has different malfunction from overheating. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

My car was working. & nbsp; Only the pointer was constantly at 0. & Nbsp; But when I say Zero, I explain it 3 times after falling red, it fell below zero level. & Nbsp; So there is another gap there. I paid attention to him. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
now my fever is the way you say. So when I turn on the ignition, there is no movement in the needle. But as it gets warmer it rises slowly. & nbsp; starts to rise from below 0, not below 0. & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
kaan206
Have you found a solution? I replaced all the customers, radiators, thermostats etc. Oil velocity indicator fixed die is still no problem with fuse in cables. The batteries are starting to rise. 72 turns on fan 😁 did not understand & nbsp; gone naşıcaz
08.05.2020 16:38 # 15
kaan206
?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 16
kaan206
Did you find a solution
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”