Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature indicator does not work without turning on the air conditioner?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
Elixiron
Hello, because I am a student in Cyprus, the opportunity to show the master is limited.

My car 2000 model problem tell me exactly

No problem when we turn on the AC of the car and get it cold. Temperature indicator is working (I changed the temperature meager)

But I did not turn on the AC, the temperature indicator does not work at the bottom and the car gives a stop alarm after 32 minutes, it improves when the ignition goes on and off

And the car does not give hot air, it always gives cold air

This problem is caused sourced, 2 weeks later, I get a question if I come to Turkey fractional parts from the turkey would be too expensive piece of very good here
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Elixiron] Hello, because I am a student in Cyprus, the opportunity to show the master is limited.

My car 2000 model problem tell me exactly

No problem when we turn on the AC of the car and get it cold. Temperature indicator is working (I changed the temperature meager)

But I did not turn on the AC, the temperature indicator does not work at the bottom and the car gives a stop alarm after 32 minutes, it improves when the ignition goes on and off

And the car does not give hot air, it always gives cold air

This problem is caused sourced, 2 weeks later, I get a question if I come to Turkey fractional parts from the turkey would be too expensive piece of very good here
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome. There may be many reasons for this, brother, it is hard to say something precise. check fan roles oxidation or malfunction. check phase resistances. There may be problems such as short circuit of oxidizing by removing the bsi and motor fuse boxes. thermostat - heater core etc. so the job is looking at a good master again, bro. Of course, where will you find it in Cyprus?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
Elixiron
I want to find the problem and fix it myself, but I do not know where to start, do you have a document to look at the problems you said, or there is something in the style of video, I can disassemble the car
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
Where are you in Cyprus? If you are in Famagusta, show it to Orçun in Debreli Oto Elektrik in the big industry. Also, if there is a problem with the motor, the show Hüseyin tool in the bosch service in the big industry is a bit expensive, but it does it once. If you are in Nicosia, Peugeot FAB ltd. Take it, there is no master I know anywhere else. Smile orçun.dm is 2017-12-06 22:57:11
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
Elixiron
Just like my teacher, Gazimagusaday, if I can not show it to a master tomorrow, I will take the problem to auto electricity, thank you, hodja. Are you in Gazimagusada?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
Is your problem resolved? I stay in the Kantara region, I come to Famagusta and go every 3-4 days.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”