Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

temperature indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
efekentli09
friends, good evening, first of all, on the intercity journey, the engine stop light came on and at the same time, if I don't know it wrong, the temperature indicator light came on. I have never seen that the temperature indicator was above 70 on the long or short road before, even when I was around 70, the heat would be at the bottom for a while by turning off the engine for a short time. On the way to the road today, several times the stop lamp went out, we stopped, we continued, it was not lit for a while, we showed the master on the road in the industry. If you continue like this, it will not be a problem, you will only burn more. What would be your thoughts for this situation?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
Haydut06
This problem happened to me 3 weeks ago. I have been using the vehicle for 2 years, and I did not think of looking at it because I did not have a heat problem. A strange sound came from the vehicle, I looked at the indicator, the stop lamp was flashing, I looked at the temperature, the pointer probe pulled the car to the right, boiled water and thrown out the water as it was.
we have not burned the seal, the temperature sensor has changed, because the thermostat does not fulfill the task, the water has boiled and says emergency stop.)
I had to return 120 km, they took the water in the thermostat and they said that it would take you to Ankara like this, but I could not return. changed, I paid like 300 TL including labor.
Let me say to you, do not neglect to see the master as soon as possible
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
efekentli09
today 5 hours go 5 hours come 10 hours road I did not have a problem like temperature, the indicator did not understand low constantly, I did not care about the short distance in the city before.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
Haydut06
it's annoying and annoying :) get well soon again
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”