Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature Indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:27 # 1
gebedek
Hello. I have a question for you. I am a 206 X-Line user. About a week ago when I was on the Kars-Ardahan road, my temperature gained from 120 to 70 degrees. There was no compulsion, while driving at D speed of 70 km. I saw it was less than half when I checked its water and added a little bit. Approximately half an hour later, the temperature returned to normal. again, when the air was traveling at 0 degrees 40 km under the same conditions, the pointer went up to 120 again and the stop lamp came on. When I turned on the engine, I saw that the water in the expansion tank was around 30-40 degrees, the radiator was cold again and the fan was running. The engine was cold enough to touch, and when I handled the oil in the dipstick, I felt it was pretty cold. So I drove my car for another 30 km and came home. Half an hour later, I saw that the pointer had gone below 60 again. When I went to the industry today, they said that there was no problem with the engine, that the water circulation was normal and that it might be caused by the sensor or the indicator. Did anyone have such a problem? Anybody have any idea about the solution?
08.05.2020 17:27 # 2
koliva
There may be a problem in overheating. There shouldn't be any fan in those degrees. In this way, your vehicle's fuel values are also high. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:27 # 3
gebedek
Which is the temperature sensor. Where can I get the track?

08.05.2020 17:27 # 4
zgr
I have had the same problem two times at different intervals. Someone got out of the thermostat problem. the second was from the heat sensor. my advice alone changed many pieces when it first happened to me. It costed a lot of salt. But the trouble came out of the 50TL thermostat. Do not change the parts without being sure, and look at the temperature sensor firstly. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”