Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature and rev counter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
26.07.2021 23:57 # 1
Mitnick39
Hello everyone, I want to ask a question, my car is a 1.4 gasoline automatic gearbox, it is a 2006 model 206 and I have a problem, the car stayed on the road, I took it to the company I work for, my problem is there, the rev counter and the temperature indicator do not work, so the gear goes into error, the start starts, but the vehicle does not start, while trying this, it went to eco mode. Is there anyone who has the problem, I talked to my own gearbox, I just spent 19500 TL, is there anyone who can help the gear and the engine in total, what could be the problem, please help.
27.07.2021 09:50 # 2
talip206
Seems like an electrical problem. We can't be of much help from afar. It could be a popped socket or a blown fuse.
28.07.2021 13:48 # 3
Mitnick39
We checked the fuses, there is no problem, I took it to the master with a tow truck. Because of the new lock I had installed, the first master pulled the line from the bsi cable, it did not match, it worked, but he did it again on the way, I came home, he did it again, it did not work.
29.07.2021 23:38 # 4
omerb
Is your problem not solved yet?
30.07.2021 23:56 # 5
Mitnick39
The master looked and said it was the external door control connection that I had previously connected, he inserted it, the vehicle started, but while on the road, the needles fell again, it does not work in front of the house, it does not work in front of the house. I don't know there?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”