Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature 206 xt

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
ozaannn
Friends, I have the owner of the 2000 model 206 xt. My car started to heat up. The clutch was over, I had a new one today. Nothing is done when you drive the car for a period of 3000 revolutions, but it didn't boil water. I am sure the gasket is not burned and it is almost 2 minutes after the car wasted.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
arifkemal
There may be congestion, the radiator was old in me, the places where the cooling water traveled was blocked, maybe something like that could happen. it may be clogged in the radiator. the chancellor might have been corrupted. If it connects to the computer and looks at it, it can be seen if there is a malfunction. it is useful to look at something cheap ... arifkemal 2010-04-27 12:13:07
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
t@lip

It seemed to me like a congestion or a sender, I think someone who knows to have it checked as soon as possible.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
b55can
There is a similar problem in my vehicle, the temperature rises in the congested traffic, the fan turns on when it exceeds 90, there are some very interesting things on the straight road at 80 but I couldn't solve it yet.

In winter, we changed all the cooling water, put antifreeze, the radiator had changed before, I did not understand why.

I wondered what this thing is called, this is what it is doing and it may be caused by it.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
fourus_06
All of the 206 vehicles I have been riding until today had the same situation, whoever I went to said no problem.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
cerci07
Normally, it is normal for most vehicles to increase the temperature to 90-100 in urban traffic, and if there is a thermostat between 90 and 100 in 206s, there is an abnormality if it turns 130 and there is an abnormality.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
b55can
How do we know if the thermostat is opening but the fan like 95 100 is working. But why is this pointer so playful?

Let the friends who have the suggestion of this serious solution come in the summer, so that there is no good problem ...

Is this chronic in 206 or older model pugs? Isn't there a cure ...
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
t@lip
When the air conditioner is turned on on the first stage, the fan is also working, in this way, it can be checked whether the fan is working or not without waiting for the temperature to rise. The 206's run between 90-100, and the 94-95 turns the fan on to the first stage. As I understand this situation is normal, I have researched for a while, I think there is no problem.
NOTE: 130 did not seem absolutely normal to me, the pointer is normal to play between 90-100, I think the indicator was showing this section as normal. t @ lip 2010-04-28 08:17:37
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
Eleanor_
The problem you mentioned was one-to-one. Generally, the pointer in the traffic is based on 120s, of course, not always, it comes to print once a week. It stops between 90-95 when it is not traffic. stop in busy traffic, it was going to the top level again !! the masters did not find anything and finally installed the thermostat empty, but this time the car does not heat up, so it is necessary to go a long way until it is 90 degrees. I am very confused in the car, the car is very burning, the bidet has started to burn more when traveling with a cold engine .. If you find the solution, I would be very glad if you inform.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
fourus_06
when friends could not find a solution, nobody had to get into the vehicle for 4 years with this problem. Check your car at certain time intervals Is there anything missing? I am very frustrated, maybe I took the repairman way dozens of times for this job.I did not get a lot of answers. (No deaths in this car. I guess if you want, let me change the whole system completely etc ..) If you have a friend who solves, please let me know.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
cerci07
[QUOTE = b55can] How do we know if the thermostat has opened, but the fan is running like 95 100. But why is this pointer so playful?

Let the friends who have the suggestion of this serious solution come in the summer, so that there is no good problem ...

[/ QUOTE]
It is understood that the actuator of the temostatin is the first when I start the car and when I set off, the temperature reaches 90, then it returns to 80 and fixes at 80 on the long road.
but I think the fan is very stuck in my vehicle, 206 hdi 1.6 all of them are so hard if the car is too hard or if I make a long road, the fan is running when the vehicle stops, I am stopping over 90 and braz at this time. Sleepy
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
t@lip
[QUOTE = cerci07] [QUOTE = b55can] How do we know if the thermostat has opened, but the fan is running like 95 100. But why is this pointer so playful?

[/ QUOTE]
It is understood that the actuator of the temostatin is the first when I start the car and when I set off, the temperature reaches 90, then it returns to 80 and fixes at 80 on the long road.
but I think the fan is very stuck in my vehicle, 206 hdi 1.6 all of them are so hard if the car is too hard or if I make a long road, the fan is running when the vehicle stops, I am stopping over 90 and braz at this time. Sleepy
[/ QUOTE]
It's interesting, it means he's hanging out Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
pasaran

Between 95-100 is normal. If it is showing higher levels and not overheating, calibrate the temperature indicator is most likely the problem.

08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
ozaannn
The fan is turning on, I said that I had a member called elanor empty at 90, I made a short research, I did a short research, I usually got this problem in 206s, I went to connect the computer to the computer, everything seems normal, and I have not investigated it since this radiator is plastic, which has not given any error until now, but I have investigated the problem. I still can't solve it, just because of this, I think I will change the car
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
ozaannn
But maybe, as the friend said, there is a problem in the indicator because it is impossible, the temperature is almost impossible to come and the car will not boil water.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
Kifanhom
yes like a chronic condition, our 206 is the same situation
the temperature rises mostly in congested traffic, but not 130, of course, it goes down after normal driving
honda was also strange to me because the temperature was always constant, my eye was always going to the temperature indicator
we looked there, there is no abnormal situation
but now I'm used to
08.05.2020 14:14 # 17
Long Beach
To prevent the coolant from being more than desired (90 - 100 ºC) (if disturbing)

Replace the blower heat sensor with the lower grade (if applicable).

For better cooling, replace the fan with a larger and / or larger number of wings (if applicable).

Just like, in the case of the PCs, the larger and more bladed fans are doing better cooling Göz Kırpma

08.05.2020 14:14 # 18
b55can
Isn't there a reason for this chronic condition in friends generally 206? So is the ski of the problem not clear?

The situation is chronical, our eyes are in the temperature hand, why is it a temperature torture in the other pugs 206 or other pugs that are not fixed at 90?

Is this a subsequent situation or is there any friends who got zero in 99 or 2001-2002 and observed this situation immediately?

So is this chronic problem that occurs over time or does it exist since the first day?

If it does occur over time, there is something wrong with the system, although we and the masters say chronic or normal ....
08.05.2020 14:14 # 19
b55can
Yes, where are you friends ..... please answer this issue is an important issue ... many of our friends are experiencing this situation.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 20
pasaran

I wrote an answer, but let me write it again. If all the values on the computer are normal, the temperature up to 100 degrees is normal in the 206s, which increases the performance of the vehicle. Go to a good km and calibrate the harem needle and finish the problem. Information. If you say the values look normal, you won't see any benefit in installing a low-grade thermostat or something. If you absolutely want to do something extra, disassemble the radiator and water with water is frequent.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”