Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
umydn
Hello friends. First of all, I would like to thank you for your answers by taking the time to all questions and problems I have asked since the date I became a member of the Forum. Thanks to you, I had the knowledge and ideas about the subjects that I had no knowledge. I am very grateful for your interest and concern.

When I left work yesterday and went home, I realized that my water temperature reached 100C and my oil temperature reached 120C. Previously, it did not rise above 80C, but it turned on the fan immediately. My oil temperature would not exceed 90C. But I realized that my car did not turn on a fan when it arrived at 100C last night. I frightened and pulled right away. Then I went to a nearby auto electrician and Hararet just did something with his screwdriver there and the fan started working. But now my car does not turn on the fan before it reaches 110 and the oil temperature started to be watched at 100C continuously. When I asked the electrician, he said it was normal because the weather was getting hot, but I was not comfortable. I couldn't trust the electrician. I wanted to ask you, too.
When it comes to the line above 90C you see in the picture, the vehicle starts to turn on the fan. Previously it was starting to open in the line below 90C. Can they perceive the summer and winter seasons. I couldn't understand that work.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
x571
It's not normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
umydn
[QUOTE = x571] NNot normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

I haven't tried it. I try and write in the afternoon. However, when the first fan exceeded 90 in 80, the second fan was activated.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] NNot normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

I haven't tried it. I try and write in the afternoon. However, when the first fan exceeded 90 in 80, the second fan was activated.
[/ QUOTE]

It is corrupted. It is best to buy and replace the new one.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
umydn
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] NNormal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Will we have it replaced by an electrician or a motor master? When I recently asked a question about the client, the electrician said I couldn't take it to the engine master.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] is not normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Will we have it replaced by an electrician or a motor master? When I recently asked a question about the client, the electrician said I couldn't take it to the engine master.
[/ QUOTE]

makes engineers. Look on youtube, if it's easy, you can change it too.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 7
umydn
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] is not normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, when I turn on the air conditioner, the dual stage fan does not work.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 8
kaanbayuk
what does this dual stage fan mean?
When I bought my vehicle, I changed the thermostat, the temperature sensor, the thermostat sensor, the oil sensor and the resistant.
kaanbayuk 2019-04-08 18:38:18
08.05.2020 21:12 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = umydn] [QUOTE = x571] Not normal. Does the dual stage fan work when you turn on the air conditioner
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, when I turn on the air conditioner, the dual stage fan does not work.
[/ QUOTE]

It's not a complicated problem. It dissolves quickly. There is a problem with the fan relay, it will be exchanged. This problem has been discussed in the forum. If you search, you will find healthier information.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 10
umydn
thank you for your interest.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 11
umydn
[QUOTE = kaanbayuk] what this double stage fan means
When I bought my vehicle, I changed the thermostat, the temperature sensor, the thermostat sensor, the oil sensor and the resistant.
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know much, but I think what is called a double stage fan turns on the first fan when the temperature rises to 90. If it reaches 110, it turns on the other fan. I suppose they call it a double stage fan. There is no other way out, logically :)
08.05.2020 21:12 # 12
kaan206
There is a strangeness in the vehicle, the temperature is over 70, never in the oil temperature
I checked the cables, there is no disconnection etc.
Normally it should be fixed at 90
Since I consider this incident important, I got all the customers zero
I'm going to have it tomorrow.
As the weather gets warmer, if the fan does not turn on, we burn the gasket.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 13
umydn
[QUOTE = kaan206] there is some oddity in the vehicle too overheat 70 is never past the oil temperature
I checked the cables, there is no disconnection etc.
Normally it should be fixed at 90
Since I consider this incident important, I got all the customers zero
I'm going to have it tomorrow.
As the weather gets warmer, if the fan does not turn on, we burn the gasket.

[/ QUOTE]

When you say 90 should be fixed? Mine is normal then. It turns on a fan at 110 and drops it down to 90.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”