Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:57 # 1
hulya1558
friends, my car is constantly overheating hard on the slopes, while going up a hill recently, the room is slow, the stop is burned, it is hard, why is the pointer always ahead 9o?
08.05.2020 20:57 # 2
sonerkyl
you probably burned the cylinder head gasket. If you use antifreeze in the vehicle, or if you have used it with water continuously, radiator hoses etc. may be closed due to rust lime. min. Unfortunately, you will have to review 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 3
hulya1558
I did not know how we had filled the water of the motor water on the last feast on the day of Tekirdag. I did not take care of a more tube car;
08.05.2020 20:57 # 4
sonerkyl
If the oil runs out, it gives direct warning. The problem is that we are not antifreeze in the cooling system. if no recirculation pump has changed, it will change accordingly. naturally cylinder head gasket etc. When the engine oil water will change, the rust will dissolve in a few places where the antifreeze will dissolve and there will be water leaks etc. If there is no problem in your financial situation, I suggest you have it done as soon as possible. larger costs will occur in the future.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 5
hulya1558
ok let me show you in the evening thank you
08.05.2020 20:57 # 6
talip206
1. As you climb the slope, you said stop text. Well, when the stop comes out, is the temperature in the red line? This is an important situation, are you sure of this? . ... (it does not matter that it is over 90, the important thing is that it is based on the end. If it does not come to the red line, it may give warning for something other than fever)

2. If the temperature reaches the end, that is, it takes how long it takes, that is, how long it takes for it to return to the normal level.
3. Does steam come out when you heat? Boiling, overflowing etc. in the water tank. Are there situations?
talip206 2018-07-09 19:58:14
08.05.2020 20:57 # 7
HasGur
[QUOTE = hulya1558] my friends car is constantly overheating hard on the slopes recently, while a hill is going up, the room is slow, stop is burned, it is hard, why is the pointer always ahead from 9o? [/ QUOTE]

The fan does not turn on if the coolant hand is at the end with the STOP warning. When it warns, check if the fan is running.

When the warning occurs, the temperature hand does not end and the thermostat does not open if it continues to rise slowly over 90.

Do not use the vehicle in this way because it costs a lot.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 8
hulya1558
When it says Stop, the temperature is one click away.

no steam coming out

I left it to the master in the evening, he said he is opening a fan to look at today, he even looked at it, let's see.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = hulya1558] When it says Stop, the temperature was 90 clicks away.

no steam coming out

I left it to the master in the evening, he said he is opening a fan to look at today, he even looked at it, let's see.
[/ QUOTE]
Then your problem is not about heat. If the brake fluid is low, stop will appear while climbing up. When the brake fluid decreases, the sensor cannot detect the oil due to the inclination and gives a warning stop message and the parking brake light turns on.
If it were about heat, the pointer would end in red.

Have the brake fluid checked, probably the level is close to minimum. Don't waste your time on wasted heat.
talip206 2018-07-10 11:04:48
08.05.2020 20:57 # 10
hulya1558
I do not know the brake, I do not understand, my friend said that the steering wheel is shifting to the right, said the rot adjustment, what should be done? What was the wheel from the wheel? What is the place lksdghjkdfhg
08.05.2020 20:57 # 11
talip206
[QUOTE = hulya1558] I do not know the brake, I do not understand, my friend said that the steering wheel is shifting to the right.
Rot setting is a different event. We can say briefly the adjustment of the wheels to the ground.
Tell your friend to check the brake fluid's level first.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”