Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:47 # 1
neukee
Hello friends;

I have a 2004 model 1.4 hdi vehicle. The heating system of my vehicle causes problems in heating. It gives warm air with half an hour of usage. Temperature indicator is continuous between 10-20. Could there be a situation related to the thermostat? Will anyone be able to propose the name of the master who does the price and the good workmanship that will be done soon?
08.05.2020 20:47 # 2
sonerkyl
thermostat faulty bro you change the thermostat. if it does not improve, you have to head to the radiator, it is a bit costly. I
08.05.2020 20:47 # 3
HasGur
[QUOTE = neukee] Hello Friends;

I have a 2004 model 1.4 hdi vehicle. The heating system of my vehicle causes problems in heating. It gives warm air with half an hour of usage. Temperature indicator is continuous between 10-20. Could there be a situation related to the thermostat? Will anyone be able to propose the name of the master who does the price and the good workmanship that will be done soon?
[/ QUOTE]

If the temperature sensor and indicator are intact, the thermostat stays open. The complete original, excluding the sender, is 150, the price of the supplier industry is around 100 lira. If you have been using the same antifreeze for 2-3 years, replace it, it costs up to 30 TL. You will have a total cost of 200 TL.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 4
neukee
thank you for the information. Then tomorrow, the industrial roads are waiting for me
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”