Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
burak_erat
hello friends today i forgot to tighten the water cap tonight and the water is gone and i used the car for a long time ... when i realized this situation the temperature was a little over 90 and when i opened the water cap there was no water inside. After putting 2-3 liters of water, I rested the vehicle 10 but it did not benefit from the water I put in. The water box was still empty, so I added water to the vehicle after I went a little more ... slowly, the temperature fell, but does it cause me any trouble? What problems do I have to face .... what should I do in such situations ...
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
oguz41
Even if my teacher does not appear in the water box, there is water in the hose in the circulation, otherwise if the water runs out, the heat would blow up. When you start the vehicle, press the gas, look at the exhaust smoke. Also in the morning under the vehicle, see inside the hood, including the radiator, whether or not water is leaking from the barriers. Get well soon
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
ramtas
If something happened, the temperature would be red instead of 90, there would be oil in the radiator water, etc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”