Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tape for 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
cigoo
radio radio to a certain extent now I want to connect the music I want on the long road to the car. I am not satisfied with small bluetooth devices in metropolitan areas. so I say I'll change the tape. I'm open to all suggestions, thanks :)
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
https://urun.n11.com/teyp-cd-dvd-mp3-calar/navitech-tdc-4054-oto-teyp-bluetoothusbsdauxradyo-calar-p249505744

This is my advice. I am using a different tape, usb sd and aux are available.
The tape that I gave this link has usb aux sd and bluetooth feature. There is also file selection feature. phone calls are also made. I have not experienced it, it was a tape that came into my eyes only in terms of features and price.
I repeat, I have not experienced. I can't say anything about sound quality. I think it will be enough if it will be used with the original speaker.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
cigoo
thanks, I concentrate on it
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = cigoo] radio radio I want to connect the music I want to the car on the long road until now. I am not satisfied with small bluetooth devices in metropolitan areas. so I say I'll change the tape. I am open to all of the suggestions, thanks:) [/ QUOTE] my brother, first of all, I said I'll go to a tape with a usb like navitech, I bought a tape recorder. I'll be back to the tape recorders :)
08.05.2020 21:06 # 5
cigoo
yes, I realize that it is a bit of a problem when I remove the original but I do not want to deal with filling cd in this period :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”