Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tape Code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
Guests
Today, the car's anthem did not start in a few attempts in the morning. Finally, he was unable to withstand my insistence. I went to industry. He said that he must disassemble the starter of March. Of course, he removed the polarity of the battery first. After checking the dynamo, he said the starter automatic was broken. I bought it for 60 TL from the original Valeo brand. While the air had been removed from the filter unit, there was a bellow-like piece in it, which was taped because it was torn. I bought it for 30 TL, I bought a filter for 10 TL. Just got. I started the car. It worked, but the tape did not work. He wrote disgustingly CODE on his screen. I said master write code. "I don't know," he said. Well, I said I don't know either. He said, either you will go to the service or break the code to one of the tape recorders. If I wanted to go to the service, I said what is your job here. You need to know the code of my tape. Do you know?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
peugeotefe
If you search on the internet, there are programs that give the tape code after you enter the chassis number of your vehicle, so you can easily solve your problem.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
herry
Call my pejo officials, they will ask you a few questions about the license.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
Guests

When you say pejo officials, do you mean authorized service or pejo customer service?

08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
Guests
Also, I couldn't find the following code program on the internet. Can you give a link?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
Guests
If the vehicle has a booklet, they may have written somewhere in it.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
rifatseker
Programs on the Internet are very diverse, it may take a long time to find, it is 10 minutes to go to the authorized service by car. You can handle it.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
Cetinler
The tapes are coded with the security code against theft in all new vehicles.
These code numbers are delivered to the customer on a card like the ones on the cell phone sim cards when the vehicles are newly bought.
If the documents of your vehicle are still available, they are definitely present in them.
if you do not have the documents, you should go to the service.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
Guests
Unfortunately, I work very hard. 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. So I don't have much time to go to the service. I think if I can handle it from the internet, I will apply it when I go home in the evening. If not, I will find a way to go to the service on the weekend.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
koliva
Try the chip on the water website. It shows its application at the bottom. I hope it works.

http://www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/code_entry.htm
08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
dinoco
my friend no need mail at peugeota talk about the topic they are calling you and they are helping they come back in a day. or go to peugeot authorized service, it does not even charge in Izmir, I am very serious about these kinds of issues.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
Guests
I called the Kayseri service today. They asked for a photocopy of the license and ID. I faxed it. They said on the phone. Now it remains to tape it.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 13
metin

The vehicle I bought had a spare key and a card next to it.

I wish everybody would look at the vehicle he bought cleanly, even if he hides such things, the people they sell do not have such difficulties, but there are very few such people.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 14
Guests

If only. My vehicle has neither a card nor a spare key. I am afraid to ask the service. A key to a world will ask for money. The keymaker said that they could not do their remote control outside.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 15
dinoco
[QUOTE = badires] I called the Kayseri service today. They asked for a photocopy of the license and ID. I faxed it. They said on the phone. Now it's up to tape recorder. [/ QUOTE]
it's that simple :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 16
Guests
Yeah. Thank you for your referral.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 17
GokhaN
Keep in mind that you can call Istanbul active iriyıl, give your chassis number and get the tape code. Göz Kırpma Gokhan 2011-02-24 17:53:50
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”