Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tape assembly aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:05 # 1
koramiral
finally i got rid of the original cassette player and bought usb tape nice everything but as seen in the picture there are 4 cables yellow white blue and thin gray i made the energy connection white and yellow so when the contact is closed the tape turns off i would work independently from the contact if i made blue instead of yellow i mean i could open the tape manually, Now, when the contact is closed, the tape turns off, but the memory is erased. good forms
08.05.2020 18:05 # 2
koramiral
08.05.2020 18:05 # 3
Alicilik
one shot kill all: D

Hodja, if you wandered in sound systems, you would design the connection without a tape recorder and set it up smoothly.

I research my principle and principle until I invented something. How did he use it, how did he use it, how did he do it? What where and why. Yours is a lot of courage. Even if he accidentally fuses the insurance, it is a lot of effort to find that insurance. God forbid I am not talking about the burning of BSi. May the ear of the saint's brother ring.

If possible, share the tape socket with a detailed photo and I will try to help again. Pioneer sony does not worry about such cables.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 4
koramiral
I take the pictures in a short time now, no problem, I use the tape beautifully.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 5
Alicilik
Electronic brain BSi. The unit that provides electricity distribution after the battery in the vehicle. You can blow the fuse in a small error associated with it, even the contact connection of your tape or the battery connection. This BSi can go up to burn. It is not an underestimated part.

I do not know the cables of your tape, but when you take the electrical socket in the pejo and look at the cable part, there is a black or yellow-green thick cable. That chassis cable. The memory cable directly next to the battery. It is the contact cable coming from the BSI at the bottom of the memory. If you connect the appropriate cables of the tape accordingly, the problem is solved. I am not sure right now, I always mix the battery and its contact.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”