Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Taking 206 water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
ozaannn
Guys, there is a problem, I am writing from Izmir, it rained so much this week. 206 of my friend got water from the right side of the gear, there was water, there was little something, the floor carpet was like a lake. Although it was the first time before, it rained a lot but it is almost in the same place as my car. I would be glad if there was someone to help mine.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
GokhaN
most 206 also have the same problem. picking up the antenna from there. Disassemble or remove the antenna, silicone is common inside the body. water does not take.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
furkan
Is there any tear in the door wick tires
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
Onur
I changed the mattress in the door.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
Onur
happens in door wicks
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
furkan
sometimes it also makes glass stripping rubber
08.05.2020 14:56 # 7
tigerland

Hi, it happened to me, but it's a bit funny. :)

When I woke up in the morning, I went to a body shop, because the car that was like a lake in the mop in the back right door section got water. I will do it, he looked, he looked, he couldn't find it. 1 day has passed, and the rain and the back side are just mop in the water, the seat is dry, but .. On the evening of that day, I parked the car, the rear windows were automatic, I opened the windshields closed, I clicked behind them, but the window was closed until the end was closed. it is not clear that it just entered the glass plastic, but it did not last until the end. no more water :))
08.05.2020 14:56 # 8
Bulent
I have 306. I saw that there was water in the foot rugs of the hairdresser. I opened. (I did this operation about 4 hours ago) I am following now, (I work in the car factory) probably the water intake problem has been solved ... I hope ... I will report the result.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 9
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = ozaannn] Guys, there is a problem like this, I am writing from İzmir, it rained a lot this week, 206 of my friend got the water from the right side of the gear, there was water there was little floor carpet was like a lake. We did not find any of the things that happened to him, though it was the first time before, but it rained a lot, but it is almost in the same place as my car. I would appreciate if there is someone to help me [/ QUOTE].
08.05.2020 14:56 # 10
Aytac
If there is water on the floor, look at the base plugs.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 11
ozaannn
If it was taken from the ceiling, I understood that there would be water on the floor covering, there was water on the floor, but we couldn't make sure that there was water in the gearshift. let's see if i get the forest or the only solution is to look at the drain holes thank you very much for your help
08.05.2020 14:56 # 12
ozaannn
By the way, if there is a base plug in the car, I am waiting for help from a friend who knows his place
08.05.2020 14:56 # 13
ismail ozdemir
I HAVE BEEN LIKE ANY SEASONS IN THE ARAYO I HAVE BEEN UNDER THE SUNSHIP DROPS AT THE LOWER OF OUR EXPERIENCE LIKE THAT I HAVE LIKE THE SUNRUFCU DOWN THE VACUUM I HAVE ASKED THE TELEPHONE I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER MASTER ANTENNA
08.05.2020 14:56 # 14
GiTaRRa
I think that when the drain under the glass in the window is clogged..If it fills in the room, I think it will leak in. I don't think there is an antenna.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 15
Guests
My previous vehicle was the hyundai accent. In the morning of a rainy night, I got into the car and looked at the lake on the right. Gülme I said no, I hope. I called the service from the front, a place will be removed and siliconized, he said. Just like that. The bleeding hole was missing from the bottom. I have a friend Toyota Corolla and when he had the same problem, I said this happened in my car. There may be such a problem. We took the industry to the water drainage channel was clogged, there was no problem. The other day I took my lion as well, this time to the industry, a lake was formed on the driver's side. I said he found me in this too, but he was probably leaking from the radiator of the boiler. We struggled a little. All right, from the radiator.
The result is that each vehicle has its own problems. I think there are problems with our radiators in ours. Of course, yours is not the driver's side. Most likely the drain channel is blocked. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 16
ozaannn
I can't take it anymore. I think the masters in the industry do not know, would it be better to go to the service?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 17
___KxL___
[QUOTE = GökhaN] most 206 are the same problem. picking up the antenna from there. Disassemble or remove the antenna, silicone is common inside the body. water does not take. [/ QUOTE]
I had the same problem, too. From time to time, the seal under the antenna is old. I removed the ceiling lighting and unscrewed the antenna, squeezed a black castomastic under the plastic of the antenna from the top and firmly assembled the antenna and the problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = ozaannn] I can't take it any more. I guess the masters in the industry don't know. [/ QUOTE]
There is no need to go to the service if you come across a master who knows his job. Obviously, if it was left to service, the car had a cost of 975 lira, but we did it with 10 TL. But as I said, a master who knows his job. Of course, you have to search and find out where. I hope it is not an important problem. Sometimes very small problems can cause this type of malfunction.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 19
ozaannn
yes, you have to come across someone who knows the job
08.05.2020 14:56 # 20
gokayy
our 106 was taking the right from the front door. As you said, there was a problem in the wicks. We usually squeeze the cloth under the right door. Sırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”