Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

take a very important and urgent look

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
Adem Kurtuldu
My car did not have anything, we put it in front of the door, we sat for 1 hour next to it, when I got into the car with friends after that, my contact is not acy parks, the arms are not working, the car does not start, the engine turns easily but why do you think? Aciiiil ...
08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
xmen
remove the battery terminals, re-insert them, try one ...
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
demir2001
unplug the pole or try if there is a spare key
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
riderzist
Leave the ignition on, switch it to economy mode and try again. If you can find the obd device, query and delete the errors. The last possibility is to remove the poles and wait 5 6 minutes and put them on.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = xmen] disassemble the battery terminals, re-plug it, try a ...
08.05.2020 19:19 # 6
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = riderzist] Leave the ignition on, switch it to economy mode and try again. If you can find the obd device, query and delete the errors. The last possibility is to disconnect the poles and wait 5 6 minutes and put them on. [/ QUOTE] Does the bidet cause any problems with the brain?
08.05.2020 19:19 # 7
xmen
As your friend said, if you have a spare key, try it as well ...
08.05.2020 19:19 # 8
talip206
Most likely it is due to the immobilizer, that is, the key. If it does not work with the spare key, other options should be considered. talip206 2015-06-21 00:49:12
08.05.2020 19:19 # 9
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = talip206] It probably does because of the immobilizer, that is, the key. Assuming that there is diesel on the vehicle. If it does not work with the spare key, other options should be considered. [/ QUOTE] Let's say the key is good, why are the parks running?
08.05.2020 19:19 # 10
berk2309
When you try to press the star mars, your parks do not burn, or when you turn the ignition, do you have an automatic pain sensor or if you forgot to open your arm or you will hurt yourself? D
08.05.2020 19:19 # 11
talip206
[QUOTE = a.kurt] [QUOTE = talip206] It probably does because of the immobilizer, that is, the key. If it does not work with the spare key, other options should be considered. [/ QUOTE] let's say the key is good, why are the parks coming in contact? [/ QUOTE]
Immobilizer is a system against car theft. The doors open, the ignition opens, the electrical parts work, start, but not because the car does not ignite. talip206 2015-06-21 03:17:33
08.05.2020 19:19 # 12
riderzist
[QUOTE = a.kurt] [QUOTE = riderzist] Leave the ignition on, switch it to economy mode and try again. If you can find the obd device, query and delete the errors. the last possibility is to disconnect the poles and wait 5 6 minutes and plug them in. [/ QUOTE] Does the bidet cause any problems with the brain?

I hope that water has not entered and do not run it. I do not think it will do a sorjn but I suggest you apply it after making sure that the ignition is off and all the lights of the vehicle are off. If it does not work in it, an electronics engineer or service is required.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 13
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = berk2309] When you try to press the mars, you do not have parks or if you forgot the ignition, do you have automatic pain sensor headlight sensor?
08.05.2020 19:19 # 14
berk2309
Then, I think my teacher is a problem caused by bsi if it burns like this
08.05.2020 19:19 # 15
Adem Kurtuldu
The problem has been solved. The fuse got better when I replaced the burnt 20 amp mini fuse. Thanks everyone.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 16
madblueblacksea
Maybe we should know that it was the insurance that burned these parks and warned them. That pejo bi orgy car Big smile
08.05.2020 19:19 # 17
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] Maybe we should know that the people who had insurance had burned these parks and warned us. That pejo bi orgy car Big smile [/ QUOTE] Number 4 yellow 20 amp mini-fused display is called the trunk lamp steering brain fuse.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 18
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = a.kurt] nothing in my car We did not sit in front of the door, we sat for 1 hour next to him, when he got into the car with his friends, his contact was in the park, the arms are not working, the car does not start, the engine turns easily, but why do you think?

the vehicle does not recognize the signal arm, either from the arm, the fuse of the arm is blown, or the bid of the bidet signal receives the tape and receives the installation. If it is cut off the original socket of the facility and another tape is installed, it does not feed the arm and does not recognize the key.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 19
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = peugeot murat] [QUOTE = a.kurt] My car did not have anything, we put it in front of the door, we sat for 1 hour next to it, when I got into the car with friends after it, my contact is not acy parks, the arms are not working, the car does not take the starter, but why do you think

the vehicle does not recognize the signal arm, either from the arm or the fuse of the arm is blown, or if the bid of the bidet signal feed is receiving and receiving the installation, it does not feed the arm and does not recognize the key [/ QUOTE] is not something related to the arm that has thrown the steering bracket.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 20
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = a.kurt] [QUOTE = peugeot murat] [QUOTE = a.kurt] My car did not have anything, we put it in front of the door, we sat for 1 hour next to it.

the vehicle does not recognize the signal arm, either from the arm or the fuse of the arm is blown, or if the bid of the bidet signal feed is receiving and receiving the installation, it does not feed the arm and does not recognize the key [/ QUOTE] is not something related to the arm that has thrown the steering bracket. / quote]

Get well soon
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”