Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Take a hand for the fog

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
deamod
Friends, after the accident, I almost got a foggy bumper at the service at gunpoint :) There is no fog, alone. I did not hear it, but it came to be believable because there is really a socket on the right, I see the wiper tank on the passenger side and there is one socket connected to it.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
Guests
The best thing for you to do is find a foggy 206 and lie down and look at it, my brother, wandering in expensive clothes :)
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
MemoTech
I do not know how it was in your vehicle, but let me give an example from my vehicle. The cable on the driver's side was standing upright with the empty socket immediately after the headlamps, and on the passenger side, the water jumper was drooping down that side. So there were two cables. But even though it came to the fuse box, electricity was not coming. We solved those processes in different ways.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
deamod
Either I can't find it or it doesn't really exist: S
08.05.2020 16:06 # 5
deamod
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] The best thing you can do is find a foggy 206 and lie down and look at it, my brother wandering in expensive clothes:) [/ QUOTE]
good idea alone 206's fronts are far down, yaw I can't even lay under my car while my vehicle is considered high: S it seems like I can't see the curves of the bumper even if I can enter the curves of fog
08.05.2020 16:06 # 6
maestro
you will carry a jack alongside that time :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”