Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tailgate problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
jiyanxese
friends are about a week, when the control lock button is pressed, it sometimes locks, the doors are opened immediately, there is a problem in the tailgate, when I open and close, it clicks and does not close. I showed it to the mechanic, he said, I repair it to 60 TL, he said either from the lock or he said it was due to the button (luggage button). I do not know what to do ? What do you suggest
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
Guests
Take a wd-40 spray. Tighten the locking mechanism on the boot lid and the retaining mechanism on the hood. Wait a moment, then clean.
Play the locking mechanism on the trunk lid. You will see a "tongue". Lock-unlock it. I think it will be solved.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
elsoberano
[QUOTE = laedri] Take a spray wd-40. Tighten the locking mechanism on the boot lid and the locking mechanism on the bonnet. Wait a moment, then clean it.
Play the locking mechanism on the tailgate. You will see a "tongue". Repeat this process a few times. I think it will be solved.
[/ QUOTE]
the same problem happens sometime in the middle, especially in the winter.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
jiyanxese
If I'm not going to try it tomorrow, I am thinking of taking it to the service because they do it for almost the same price in the industry.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
foresteng.
[QUOTE = jiyanxese] I think I'll try to take it to the service if I don't try it tomorrow because they do it for almost the same price in industry. At least, I don't doubt the original of the piece. [/ QUOTE]
Do not go to any expense. When I was opening the central lock, when the security guard forced the tailgate, the lock was installed. I was almost going to repair it, I lay the back seats and went into the trunk. The boot lid was opened with 2 slaps. Then I immediately removed the plastic part with the locking mechanism on the tailgate and lubricated it with WD-40 .. There was no problem ...
foresteng. 2012-12-28 12: 05:34
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
jiyanxese
How to disassemble that plastic part, is it easy to disassemble. I picked up some dirt, keys, door rust etc. remover spray from the praiker to the lock mechanism and the button that is visible from the outside, and sprayed a little. In my third attempt, the baggage was closed. When I parked in front of the door and got off from the remote control, it was locked on the first attempt. The construction has improved. If the problem persists, I think to take it to the service.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
foresteng.
[QUOTE = jiyanxese] How to disassemble that plastic part, is it easy to disassemble. I picked up some dirt, keys, door rust etc. remover spray from the praiker to the lock mechanism and the button that is visible from the outside, and sprayed a little. In my third attempt, the baggage was closed. When I parked in front of the door and got off from the remote control, it was locked on the first attempt. construction has improved. If the problem persists, I think to take it to the service. [/ QUOTE]
It's easy, but you can work more comfortably with 2 people .. Just one of them will hold the plastic part carefully while removing the screws .. If I have to admit it, I did it with my brother. sound was coming, we removed the doors and squeezed WD-40 to the relevant places and cut the sound ..
08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
cinar87
My beautiful brother, don't try too hard when the plastic part on the luggage lock counter wears, the cover does not close completely or there is a gap. To eliminate this, the first method is to thicken the plastic ring by wrapping it with an insulating tape. 2. The correct method is to change the luggage lock striker. (not expensive until 20 30 TL official)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
jiyanxese
What does the baggage allowance mean? insulating tape ?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 10
Serkan
The part in the picture mentioned by the friend sometimes thinks the car cover is open when the lock is not fully seated, but I think you have a different problem.

08.05.2020 17:14 # 11
jiyanxese
When I close the trunk manually, it immediately throws it back with a click. When I turn it off with the remote control, it sounds like it clicks the opening button in the same second, so it opens again.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 12
ugurkurt
I had the same problem, and came to the press twice. I used it for 2 years, the same problem. I close it, throw it back, I was afraid to open the trunk. Then the master said that the trunk release button lost its resistance and threw it back as it was pressed due to vibration. Try closing it very slowly in the short term, it is not careful to close it quickly. My master made a transaction for 10 lira. No problem right now. The button has restored its old resistance. I think it put something like a spring.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 13
jiyanxese
I went to someone today, opened the luggage, wd 40 squeezed it, then put it back, everything looks intact, he said he put it back in there, it got better, the same problem recurred in the evening. I was surprised what I was going to do, said the service needs to change the lock, said 180 with workmanship.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 14
furkanyakar
If the search for a solution bores you, do not give up close your eyes, go to a master of good business in the industry, if the man gives the same pain to me, I say I will not give money, then I will close your eyes and pay. i do so ...
08.05.2020 17:14 # 15
jiyanxese
[QUOTE = ugurkurt] I had the same problem in both times and came to the press twice. I used it for 2 years, the same problem. I close it, throw it back, I was afraid to open the trunk. Then the master said that the trunk release button lost its resistance and threw it back as it was pressed due to vibration. Try closing it very slowly in the short term, it is not careful to close it quickly. My master made 10 lira or something. No problem at the moment, the button restored his old resistance, I think he put something like a bow. [/ QUOTE]

just like vala problem opening button. He placed a bow there in my master. awesome. you need to meet the competent master :)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 16
Bykn
the same problem was with me, the trunk lock motor, the teeth were broken first, it made a sizzle first, then the bagaji opened and closed, only the sound came when the button was pressed, the original part was 170 lira on the internet, I went to an electrician, he put a motor that stretches the same function for 30 lira, this is a little longer luggage He drilled only two drills in his hood, the room was not important, the iron clamped quickly, joined the number ten.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”