Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tachometer Rise

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
kemal1981
Hello friends, I have a 2004 model 1.4 petrol Peugeot 206 vehicle. For a few months, the tachometer had been rising and gasing on my own. I took it to a master, said from the throttle and changed it. But after a while he started doing it again. Yesterday my car overheated I took the car to the same master again. The master gave me a list. Magnetic copier 110tl and Gas butterfly box 1200tl are on the list. He says that these have to change and that if I move the car it may cause greater malfunction. Does anyone have a situation like this? And because of the parts he says, the vehicle will overheat. Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
lazerburak
First of all, my friend had the same problem as he was giving the vehicle gas to himself and the speed was up to 3000. Unfortunately, our masters who do not know the job or do not like to deal with change the throttle completely. (100tl) and we solved the event.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
boruc
I do not know your vehicle, but I know that the throttle is electronical and not repair in 1.6 110hp engines.

First of all, I think it should be started with throttle cleaning and suction manifold pressure sensor cleaning. Then the parts should be changed from cheap to expensive in order.
Doesn't it give error code when connected with PC?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
kemal1981
Thank you for the answers. I cleaned the throttle. Then they replaced the gas butterfly sensor. But again, it was necessary to change the gas butterfly box that adjusted the speed of the vehicle. He said that it is an electronic piece and it should be taken with the serial number that not all of them can match. He said he had 1200 rubles. Since he could not adjust the speed of the vehicle, he was making a gas roof and therefore said that the vehicle was overheating.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”