Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tachometer, Oil indicator Inoperated Mileage Counter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:39 # 1
MusTy57
The tachometer of my friends car is not working. It does not react in any way. The Oil Indicator goes up and down 3 times when I open the contact and stands at the bottom. In addition, the Km indicator rarely falls on the road suddenly, stands at the bottom, sometimes it does not come in 10 15 minutes, sometimes it corrects after 5 6 seconds. The KM counter stops counting when the speed indicator is dusting. Although others don't get hurt com, it doesn't hurt to work at all. The tip of the cube on the counter is blackened. Does anyone know why? Does anyone know who can solve this in Istanbul or Antalya? How much will the average explode?

Until I found all the answers from this forum to all my problems, I am grateful to you. Thanks again to friends who want to help ..

My vehicle 206 1.6 XT Gasoline 90 BG 8 Valve
08.05.2020 19:39 # 2
sonerkyl
There are many issues in our form related to tachometer problems, usually the problem is caused by problems with the engines behind the instrument panel, but if there is a problem with the electronic card, it will need to change or it may be related to voltage imbalance.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=41393&kw=g%f6sterge+paneli&pıd=559245&title=206-gostergelerin-sifirlanmasi-problemi#559245

08.05.2020 19:39 # 3
MusTy57
Thank you, but none of your friends' problems here are the same as me. my km is not reset. meanwhile, the speed indicator is falling. tachometer does not work at all.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 4
sonerkyl
In the indicator engines, then your problem should be removed and checked, even one member in the forum was selling the indicator engines link below

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37865&title=206-gosterge-paneli-parca
08.05.2020 19:39 # 5
popeyes
Hello,
I wonder when you changed your last battery
08.05.2020 19:39 # 6
MusTy57
aku changed in the 12th month of 2014
08.05.2020 19:39 # 7
talip206
Remove the instrument panel and insert it. The socket may be loose.
This type of malfunction may occur as a result of missing or overcharging the charger. It is a little difficult to detect when traveling with the vehicle. because it may be an occasional rather than a continuous situation.
Finally, if the dashboard is faulty, it may be due to it. You need to convince the seller that you can find the dashboard from the testers and try it out.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 8
MusTy57
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] indicator engines then your problem should be removed and checked, even one member in the forum was selling indicator engines link below

the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37865&title=206-gosterge-paneli-parca
[/ QUOTE]

uh, we missed a friend. I talked and sold it to him. but thanks he directed me somewhere in the gardener, let me see if I will talk to somewhere tomorrow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”