Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tachometer Indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
riva70
friends I searched in the forum but I could not find the banim vehicle occasionally the tachometer indicator is zero at once, it is recovering immediately, repeats this a few times but there is no problem in the traction
I think the problem is the tachometer sensor or its customer whatever the problem is, I think this part is located in the vehicle. Is there an attached picture?
thanks.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Guests

This can happen in an electronic fault on the instrument panel.

As a result, if the speed sensor does not work, how do I know the ecu? I expect him to stop or lose his traction in such a situation. of course this is my opinion ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Guests
Cem master, you have knowledge on everything. Alkış
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
koliva

In addition to what Cem said, if the sensor was broken, the vehicle would light up the engine malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
riva70
[QUOTE = cecol of]

As a result, if the speed sensor does not work, how do I know the ecu? I expect him to stop or lose his traction in such a situation. of course this is my opinion ...
[/ QUOTE]

Well, does this cause other malfunctions in the future? He's doing it now and now.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = riva70] [QUOTE = CeCoLi]

[/ QUOTE]

Well, does this cause other malfunctions in the future? He's doing it now and now.
[/ QUOTE]
It is very difficult to predict whether it is a cause or not Gülme A little bit of luck is heat as well ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
muzaffer
my 407 also happened to me at a time, the speed was zero, the engine extinguished itself on the road I pulled the car to the service, I do not know the same place in your car, but the peugeot probably put it in the same place when you make the right wheel right from the fender when you look from the fender to the engine (I am telling you the one in 407) You will see the group and socket. If there is an event such as the wiring of the socket tachometer in these cables or not being broken or broken, the car is giving the error you mentioned.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
gozem
It is able to do it in the xenon which is retrofitted. it happened to a friend of mine ..
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = eye] Can do it on the xenon which is retrofitted. it happened to a friend of mine .. [/ QUOTE]
+1
it's an electrical condition
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
SZKR
I don't think it's in the crank sensor. Because the engine stops directly when the crank sensor that counts the flywheel does not read or the contact is interrupted. In fact, if this sensor is not reading, I know that the engine will not start and there will be no moving.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
riva70
[QUOTE = victorious] It happened to me in 407, the revolution was zero at one time, the engine turned off, I put the car in service while on the road, I do not know the same place in your car, but the peugeot has probably put it in the same place when you make the right wheel right when you look from the fender to the engine (407 I will see a cable group and socket) If this is the case of the socket tachometer's socket, this car is giving you the error you are talking about. [/ QUOTE]

I will look, thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”