Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tachometer does not remain constant

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
Bavik
Hello friends, I think there are people living in my car when I slow down when I go on the road, the clock seems to stop at very low speeds or it stops. It may be caused by what shakes the rotate very much when it opens thanks
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
kuscu38
Look at the lpg setting, if there is no problem, if the vehicle with high probability of having a problem in benzim map turns on when the fan is turned on, it means that the battery is running low.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
Bavik
I made a gas adjustment 2 months ago, but I think it will be necessary to see another master, what do we call petrol map?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
KenBlockJR
First, clean the throttle.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Bavik] I had a gas adjustment 2 months ago, but I think it will be necessary to see another master. What is the gas map? What is it?
[/ QUOTE]

Idling adjustment valve! It ensures that the idling of the vehicle is in balance, it burns less, and it runs cyclically!
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
muro_60
It makes it from the idle valve, as the spider says, does not matter whether it is LPG.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Bavik] Hello friends, I think there are people living in my car when I slow down on the road, the clock revolves down to very low speeds or stops, I have encountered this situation a lot and when it stopped, it is similar when it stops working on the gas and the LPG has done the same thing. It did not happen alone. When the fan turns on when the engine is hot, it can be caused by shaking the rotate too. Thank you. I had the same problem, my master took care of it. (This happens in vehicles with sportive air filter)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
Bavik
thanks guys when it goes to the industry then the first job is to have the idle valve idle engine etc. checked

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”