Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

tablet pc instead of navigation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:19 # 1
hantsome28
While my friends were thinking about taking navigation to my car, a friend said why you are not buying a tablet pc ... I wonder if it is useful ... is there any idea ...
08.05.2020 15:19 # 2
m.peker
If you have a GPS receiver in your tablet pc, you can use it, probably because GPS works over satellite receivers. mtfpk is 2011-04-23 14:35:42
08.05.2020 15:19 # 3
EmRe26
if there is, it can be even more beautiful. But even though I guess, it will detect you in a bar with a maximum diameter of 100 meters since it is connected directly from the satellite and not 3g mobile internet or room base stations. Other than that, you can connect the bluethooht gps receiver and get it that way.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 4
Haksen016
The dimensions are not big for the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 5
hantsome28
http://www.r10.net/alisveris-bolumu/756354-viliv-s5-satilik-umpc.html
the product will look something like this
08.05.2020 15:19 # 6
EmRe26
When buying hmm, you need to pay attention to whether you have GPS or not. I think this product is pretty good. It would be great if you connect a mini pc to 600 TL until you give 250 TL navigation.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 7
Guests
Buy iPod Touch 4G is the best.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
tablet pc would be better, of course :) no power but if you pay attention to the GPS receiver as my brother says, it would be better to use tablet pc is different from the computer and you can make every heat with expertise programs :)
08.05.2020 15:19 # 9
hantsome28
GPS feature is available on the device in the link ..

08.05.2020 15:19 # 10
Muhammet CAKIR
Then take the sister :) You can press the navigation, you can be sure
08.05.2020 15:19 # 11
eserxxx
navigation devices for the vehicle give a healthier result than this type of application. Because GPS on phones and GPS on tablet PC or iPods receive signals from 3 satellites. It takes a long time to find the signal, so it determines the first location via gprs or 3g, and its deviation is large. But according to the brand of GPS devices made for the vehicle, it receives up to 14 satellites, there is almost no deviation, and it takes a much shorter time to capture the signal. I installed garmin gps program on my nokia phone, the first signal capture took up to 10 minutes. then I bought a garmin gps device, it doesn't even hold for 10 seconds.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 12
Haksen016
The tool in the picture was great.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = eserxxx] navigation devices for the car give a healthier result than this kind of applications. Because GPS on phones and GPS on tablet PC or iPods receive signals from 3 satellites. It takes a long time to find the signal, so it determines the first location via gprs or 3g, and its deviation is large. But according to the brand of GPS devices made for the vehicle, it receives up to 14 satellites, there is almost no deviation, and it takes a much shorter time to capture the signal. I installed garmin gps program on my nokia phone, the first signal capture took up to 10 minutes. then I bought a garmin gps device, it doesn't even hold for 10 seconds. [/ QUOTE]
I agree with your first sentence, but I guess you misunderstood the 3 satellites finding the devices in your second sentence with the built-in GPS, such as mobile phone, tablet pc or ipod. They can be connected to approximately 10-12 satellites at the same time. 3 satellite issues. When they can receive enough signals from all 3 satellites, they can position them. Currently I have turned on and checked GPS on my Vodafone945 series phone. The GPS test program connects to 9 satellites inside the room, how many satellites are connected outside, frankly I never counted. You say you're trying with nokia, and I installed the N79a garmin I used before. As you said, both the connection took a long time and when you tried to make adjustments on the map, it was freezing. I think it is normal because it is Symbian.
For the tablet that your friend is considering buying, I can say:
1. XP is normal XP or cropped XP?
2. If it is made in China, be careful, they can put the windows mobile operating system into the xp view and sell the device.
3. If everything is as mentioned on the product page, it will be number 10. If your budget lifts, you can easily take it. Even if you do not have a built-in GPS, you can use USB gps devices by taking them from them. You will spend a little more for in-car use. 60 TL for the inverter 12/220 converter and 50 TL for the USB GPS, you need to buy an apparatus to fix your device somewhere in the vehicle, and if it keeps 30 TL, you will spend around 140 liras.
It costs you around 600 + 140 = 740. If your budget is saving, get it and set up your system.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 14
dukenukem82
there is also a wifi in that device, i think it is late, maybe you can get a bargain discount
08.05.2020 15:19 # 15
eserxxx
[QUOTE = closure
I agree with your first sentence, but I guess you misunderstood the 3 satellites finding the devices in your second sentence with the built-in GPS, such as mobile phone, tablet pc or ipod. They can be connected to approximately 10-12 satellites at the same time. 3 satellite issues. When they can receive enough signals from all 3 satellites, they can position them. Currently I have turned on and checked GPS on my Vodafone945 series phone. The GPS test program connects to 9 satellites inside the room, how many satellites are connected outside, frankly I never counted. You say you're trying with nokia, and I installed the N79a garmin I used before. As you said, both the connection took a long time and when you tried to make adjustments on the map, it was freezing. I think it is normal because it is Symbian. [/ QUOTE]

I read this article in a technology magazine last year, the GPS system on the phones said that they can receive signals from up to 3 satellites in terms of structure. it was taking a long time to connect. so what I read in the magazine came to me. But since I use both, I can definitely say that the GPS devices made for the car give much better results.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 16
hantsome28
friends, unfortunately I can not contact the seller ... I decided on this product, but I can not reach the seller ... if not, I will look elsewhere now .. The product is really beautiful ..
08.05.2020 15:19 # 17
metin
I don't think you will ever mess with the traffic on the road, there is a new mp3 player, movie playback, touch screen etc. on the new navigation, but these are useful for the rest.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 18
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = eserxxx] [QUOTE = cover
I agree with your first sentence, but I guess you misunderstood the 3 satellites finding the devices in your second sentence with the built-in GPS, such as mobile phone, tablet pc or ipod. They can be connected to approximately 10-12 satellites at the same time. 3 satellite issues. When they can receive enough signals from all 3 satellites, they can position them. Currently I have turned on and checked GPS on my Vodafone945 series phone. The GPS test program connects to 9 satellites inside the room, how many satellites are connected outside, frankly I never counted. You say you're trying with nokia, and I installed the N79a garmin I used before. As you said, both the connection took a long time and when you tried to make adjustments on the map, it was freezing. I think it is normal because it is Symbian. [/ QUOTE]

I read this article in a technology magazine last year, the GPS system on the phones said that they can receive signals from up to 3 satellites in terms of structure. it was taking a long time to connect. so what I read in the magazine came to me. But since I use both, I can definitely say that the GPS devices made for the car give much better results.
[/ QUOTE] Thanks to I agree with our brother, I got a lot of information thanks to the GPS thanks to the fact that when I connected to 3 satellites, there is no need for more than enough. I used the amygo, it was half an hour past the first connecting igo 8 I found it instantly, it was smart2go before it was officially connected.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”