Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tablet application

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Bipper tepee
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
Asaf
Hello friends.
I want to make a tablet application for my 2011 model bipper tepee vehicle. I need OBD 2 device with Bluetooth. I would appreciate it. Asaf 2018-03-16 19:05:39
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Will you use the tablet and obd port integrated?
The operating system of the tablet you will use is android or iOS?
If you explain the process you want to do in detail, it will be an idea for us and we can help more easily.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
samet2461
Exactly, let's open up a little bit. We can think of vehicles 🤔
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
Asaf
I will use a tablet with Android operating system.
I have talked with a few companies where I can track the data of the car to be connected to the Bluetooth la obd2 device from there, I think I found an OBD 2 device that may be compatible, of course, I am waiting for your recommendations.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
samet2461
Suppose we don't connect OBD. Does it have a module for electricity and sound. How will the connection
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
HasGur
If you search ELM327, you can find the module you are looking for at very low prices . There are many options as software; hobdrive, torque, car doctor, engine link etc. etc. You can get a license for such figures as 5-10 pounds. It is a good idea to buy a module with wifi feature by paying a little more for more security .
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
Asaf
I talked to ELM327 and they said it didn't fit so I got into a research.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 8
Asaf
I connected the aux cable for the audio to the tape for charging.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 9
HasGur
[QUOTE = Asaf] I talked to ELM327 and they said it didn't fit so I went into a research. [/ QUOTE]

IN THE NAME OF NOT ADDING WRONG PEOPLE READING THE SUBJECT;

OBD2 was used in PSA group gasoline vehicles after 2001 and diesel vehicles after 2004. In your vehicle, 29 bit CAN bus protocol is used under OBD2 at 500kbaud rate depending on ISO15765-4 standard.

EOBD or OBD2 supported writer (showing emission values) on the vehicle type label, you can get more detailed information from the authorized service.

Modules with the ELM327 chip support all OBD2 protocols, but support for some older models has been lost to support new models in their new versions. It is possible to use all versions of ELM327 in your vehicle, but make sure to inform the seller of your vehicle model before ordering again. In the meantime, do not pay 150 lira to the seller who says "it will not work in your vehicle" for the product sold in China e-commerce sites for around 20 lira!
08.05.2020 20:48 # 10
Asaf
Thank you for the information, I will contact the seller
08.05.2020 20:48 # 11
ozkantuning
I did the same application on my 307 vehicle, I gave a sound to the car with the aux input and I was connected to the car with the elm327 device. Everything is nice but I do not like to see a stack of cables on the console when I say the charge of the tablet and the aux cable charger or something. etc. meets my need. I did an application like this, maybe it would be an idea to friends
08.05.2020 20:48 # 12
samet2461
[QUOTE = ozkantuning] I did the same application on my 307 vehicle, I gave a sound to the car with the aux input I connected to the car with the elm327 device. Everything is nice but I do not like to see a stack of cables on the console when I say the charge of the tablet and the aux cable charger or something. etc. meets my need. maybe I would have an idea for the friends who would do this application [/ QUOTE]

So brother, how did you get the sound directly into the speaker with the aux cable. You tied the amphitheater and gave it to the columns.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 13
ozkantuning
We introduced Aux cable to the tape. I have a type of rd4 tape.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 14
OguzhanKucuk61
If you are using the tablet only in the vehicle, there is an application to solve the charging problem.
The tablet is turned on, the battery is removed and collected. Then, the vehicle is powered directly from the vehicle, depending on the ignition.
When you open the ignition, you use it like a normal tape, and it closes when the contact is closed.
Thus, the battery heated in the heat of summer does not cause problems such as swelling, deterioration, or worse explosion.
Additionally, connecting with an aux cable is a solution.
But it's an inefficient solution.
There are also systems where you can connect it to the speakers like a tape recorder and use it without the need for any additional cables or bt devices.
If you search the mentioned applications from YouTube, you will be presented. I think the tablets are much more functional and stylish than the double tapes and standard screens on many new vehicles. Friends who practice do not get cold, please share it easy for everyone.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”