Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

syringes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:24 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends.

I have a question. I recently opened a subject. After adjusting the lpg master, the misfire problem improved for a few days but then it started again. 2 of the master injectors will be defective, he said. Atiker injectors will be installed, said 350 TL. I searched for injector failure on the internet. It was said to unplug and plug the 4 injectors one by one while the engine was running. If the plug was unplugged, the idling of the vehicle changes, the injectors are intact if the engine is shaking. I made the road 22 km later, I tried 4 injectors with this method, all of them responded individually. When they took them one by one, they all reacted like they said. do these injectors mean now ?? or did I act with wrong information? thanks in advance ClapHandshake
Pejoant 2019-12-18 14:12:31
08.05.2020 21:24 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, the fact that your physical control teacher is working does not mean that it is not troublesome, it may be such a problem as the flow settings are broken. price is very telling master 350 rubles. probably when you look with a pc, the injector times are different.

08.05.2020 21:24 # 3
Pejoant
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello, your physical control teacher is not working, it does not mean that it is not troubling, it may be such a problem because the flow settings are broken. price is very telling master 350 rubles. probably when you look with a pc, the injector times are different.

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, he wanted a lot of money. I looked at the net and I was undecided. will my lpg brand lovato atiker injector be?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 4
sonerkyl
which series of lavaton
08.05.2020 21:24 # 5
Pejoant
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] which series of lavaton [/ QUOTE]

I would be glad if you could help me with this. I don't know which series it is, how can we learn it? Today I went to a mechanic master, explained the situation, looked at the injectors in the way I looked, and said these were intact. He said he was doing misfire because of something else. I said it had improved after the LPG setting, or it started again after a while but this time it is only between misfire and idle. now the injectors are broken or not. one says it is broken, someone says it is not I couldn't understand how I can find a solution
08.05.2020 21:24 # 6
sonerkyl
There may be a problem with the vehicle's regulator, teacher. You can also see this in the lpg brain, usually in the engine section. because the original injectors of lavaton are a bit expensive
08.05.2020 21:24 # 7
Pejoant
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] There may be a problem with the regulator of the vehicle, hodja. You can also see this in the lpg brain, usually in the engine section. because the original injectors of lavaton are a bit expensive [/ QUOTE]

Yes, it says 600 TL on the internet: / injector is not certain, but I did not know which one to believe. When we disassemble and control the injectors, the idling of the engine starts to change with each injector removal. They said the engine runs the same, it wouldn't drop the idle if the injectors were broken, right? The vehicle is now entrusted to someone else. If I find the daytime model tomorrow, I will write to you. I am also afraid that if the injector is defective and I continue to use it, the engine will be damaged. but let me tell you. I bought this vehicle at the end of May 2018. The first day I received was idling and stopping. I used it like 7 months, after 7 months, a misfire came out. They said the injector is defective. They adjusted the lpg problem was fixed 2 days later idling speed went down but misfire remained. I don't know if it fell in performance, maybe it is psychological. Now the 2nd gear is 45 km in lpg. I force 50 + km speed. If the injector is broken, does the 2nd gear see 45 km speed?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 8
Ssedo
I hope you have the same problem, I have the same problem, it works smoothly on the gasoline, lpg on the lpg and the idle is too unbalanced and vibrated, I bought the injector from the internet, I cleaned and re-inserted the injector, but it did not improve.
Atiker my system

I changed the spark plugs before, it still hasn't improved

I guess, in the part they call lpggn diaphragm, it also comes in the net as a last resort around 150 pounds.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 9
Pejoant
[QUOTE = Ssedo] I hope you have the same problem, I have the same problem, it works smoothly on the gasoline, it is working smoothly on the lpg and the idle is too unbalanced and vibrated. I bought the injector from the internet.
Atiker my system

I changed the spark plugs before, it still hasn't improved

I guess, in the part they call lpggn diaphragm, it also comes in the net as a last resort around 150 pounds.
[/ QUOTE]

I removed the spark plugs myself. After I unplugged, I noticed my ignition cable, a wire appeared on one of the cables I wasn't sure. that is, the outer part of the protective torn wire was visible about 2 cm outside. I wonder if he will do it, but I did not touch it, I left it. I do not have tremors, I do not have an imbalance in idling, but it does misfire at low speeds. Have you ever made the lpg setting?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 10
talip206
There are no spark plug wires in 206, the coil heads sit directly on the spark plug.
If the coil is faulty, it will also misfire. While doing less in gas, it becomes more noticeable in LPG. But still it manifests itself in gasoline.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 11
Pejoant
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] which series of lavaton [/ QUOTE]

I forgot to add in addition, when I open the hood, the click sounds.
08.05.2020 21:24 # 12
omerb
how car in gasoline. Is there a misfire
08.05.2020 21:24 # 13
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] how the car in gas. Is there a misfire [/ QUOTE]

like a monster in gasoline. I wish we could use it on gasoline all the time, it would be fun to drive :) When I open the hood, it sounds like a crackling sound, and it causes like fine irons hit each other.
Pejoant 2019-12-19 22:37:14
08.05.2020 21:24 # 14
omerb
The jerk sound usually comes from the injectors.

The injectors open and close continuously like a valve. They have a life span of approximately 30,000-60,000 km.
How many kilometers has been installed in your vehicle.

08.05.2020 21:24 # 15
omerb
can you write the problem in detail?

Does the car start at the first starter on the first start in the morning?
Is there any water drop?
At what levels is the temperature indicator?
In which periods does the misfire make?
Does it constantly misfire, or does it improve in between?
08.05.2020 21:24 # 16
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] Can you write the problem in detail.

Does the car start at the first starter on the first start in the morning?
Is there any water drop?
At what levels is the temperature indicator?
In which periods does the misfire make?
Does it constantly misfire, or does it improve in between?
[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell you from the beginning. I bought the vehicle 8 months ago. When I bought it 8 months ago, the car stopped at the moment of fluctuating idling, stopping while braking to the red light on the road, going to the right on the road, pressing the clutch and going to the gear. When I first bought the tool these problems were 8 months ago. I didn't care I continued riding. Kick started at 6 or 7 months and stopping increased. I went to the mechanic, he did the master checks, he tried hard but couldn't find the problem. I went to the lpg master, go to the repair shop, he said there is no problem in the lpg setting, but he could not find it in the repair shop. The master who saw the pejo threw away from his head. Last time I went to another LPG master, he made the LPG and calibration settings, the problem was fixed, but the 2 injectors will change. Another repairman checked the injectors with their solid plugs, all reacts, even if it is broken, it does not react at all. The engine runs at the same idle. I went to another master, turned on the engine, looked at the engine, listened to the sound or something, said that the idle engine will change, and I quickly got away. Not the arrival of the word, I really ran away. LOL The lpg master had improved after adjusting, but after 3 days the problem recurred, but this time it was not as bad as before. idling fluctuation started to be almost non-existent. stopping event disappeared stopped in rainy weather 1 time did not other than him. There is a misfire incident right now, this is only 2 thousand cycles when the gas is loaded under 2 3 misfires and then it gets better. I think I'm not sure exactly how it fell in performance. There is no problem with gas but. If the injectors are defective, won't they do this with gas? after all, gasoline passes through the injectors. No water reduction. There is no problem where the temperature should be. Misfire is doing under 2 thousand cycles but when it will take full power. not doing all the time. sometimes it goes directly to gas pressure, sometimes it goes by singing. I did not get in the car for 4 days, it was cold in the weather, I thought it would not work immediately, but it took only one starter. ADDITIONAL: Misfire increases more when raining in rainy weather. I take care not to drive in rainy weather because of this AngryCry
Pejoant 2019-12-19 23:49:20
08.05.2020 21:24 # 17
omerb
First of all, it's good that your car is running at idle. So there is no problem stopping the vehicle. Because when he's wasted he is already working at idle. Petrol injector and lpg injector are different.

Let's take the ignition coil measurement. Gasoline is a flammable that can burn faster than LPG. If the ignition coil makes the first ignitions weak, this may be the problem. But if the problem increases in rainy weather, there is a possibility of a leak on the coil.
The vehicle has a group ignition coil. Disassemble the coil, holding 2 bolts. There are 4 ends in the coil. Remove the silicone parts from the caps. With the picture, how to disassemble it. Then don't say where did this come from, etc.
The middle two ends will be measured together, the far right left end will be measured together.
Put the meter in ohms mode.
You need to measure 3.1k ohm between the two ends. If it is much lower or the value is constantly changing, there is a problem. Also, there will be no oxide in coil transmission places and springs. Silicone parts will not tear.

After this check, let's say everything is normal. The thing you will do is this,

After the lpg setting is done, you say that it does not matter for a few days. Then take a picture of that setting screen. Note the given values. When the problem recurs, look at the settings. Is it the same as the values you set? Or has it changed? So the lpg brain may not be able to keep the settings in its memory. Also, if there is no problem with idling, you will not check the lpg injector while the car is idling. It is already working properly at idle. While the vehicle is idle, check it in the revolving rpm range. Check the lpg regulator temperature at that speed. In short, you will need to check the values at the time of the event.

The problem of stopping in rainy weather is like the sign of water coming into the ignition system. It should have spark plug and ignition coil control. Look at the spark plugs. There is probably an event between the coil and the spark plug.
omerb 2019-12-20 05:52:25
08.05.2020 21:24 # 18
Pejoant
[QUOTE = omerb] First of all, it's good that your car is running at idle. So there is no problem stopping the vehicle. Because when he's wasted he is already working at idle. Petrol injector and lpg injector are different.

Let's take the ignition coil measurement. Gasoline is a flammable that can burn faster than LPG. If the ignition coil makes the first ignitions weak, this may be the problem. But if the problem increases in rainy weather, there is a possibility of a leak on the coil.
The vehicle has a group ignition coil. Disassemble the coil, holding 2 bolts. There are 4 ends in the coil. Remove the silicone parts from the caps. With the picture, how to disassemble it. Then don't say where did this come from, etc.
The middle two ends will be measured together, the far right left end will be measured together.
Put the meter in ohms mode.
You need to measure 3.1k ohm between the two ends. If it is much lower or the value is constantly changing, there is a problem. Also, there will be no oxide in coil transmission places and springs. Silicone parts will not tear.

After this check, let's say everything is normal. The thing you will do is this,

After the lpg setting is done, you say that it does not matter for a few days. Then take a picture of that setting screen. Note the given values. When the problem recurs, look at the settings. Is it the same as the values you set? Or has it changed? So the lpg brain may not be able to keep the settings in its memory. Also, if there is no problem with idling, you will not check the lpg injector while the car is idling. It is already working properly at idle. While the vehicle is idle, check it in the revolving rpm range. Check the lpg regulator temperature at that speed. In short, you will need to check the values at the time of the event.

The problem of stopping in rainy weather is like the sign of water coming into the ignition system. It should have spark plug and ignition coil control. Look at the spark plugs. There is probably an event between the coil and the spark plug.
[/ QUOTE]

I will try all you say on Monday and let you know. Thank you very much for the information. I do so much research because I don't think it is caused by injectors, so I'm researching for a long time. I hope we can solve the problem with what you say. If the coils come out as a result of these actions, 2 injectors may actually be defective. Disapprove let's see Tongue
08.05.2020 21:24 # 19
Karacocuk24
If you said that there is one cable inside the wire is visible and you do not isolate it, start with it. If you do not use the vehicle in gas for a long time, there is such a thing as a gas map. In other words, there is a system they call afr, alias injectors, clean the injectors, have special fluids, have a good LPG master. Karacocuk24 2019-12-21 13:43:25
08.05.2020 21:24 # 20
Ssedo
Hello, what is the last situation? I could not make the new injector, but I would like to thank the friend who explained the coil measurement above. I will die soon.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”