Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Switchblade Key

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
menajer
Good evening, friends, I asked the switch with the imbobilizer and the switch for the separate alarm control.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
herry
If it comes from the internet, this container is self-contained, remove it yourself. I would recommend you to search for a forum that had friends selling some key containers. Unfortunately, if you say no, he should give the prices they want.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
menajer
I think it's best to find it on the internet, but it's hard for me to find the wake
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
Barut
[QUOTE = manager] I think it is best to find it on the internet, but it is very difficult to find the wake [/ QUOTE] I bought it from the net twice. Pay attention to the keys while buying the container. The shape of the keys in the original container is the same as the switchblade container or add the link of the container you will buy here.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
herry
Of course it can be broken, even if it is not broken in the hands of the friend, it will start playing keys in time, it is very annoying. If the original keys are switched on when you first pick up your vehicle, those fabricated snaps are solid. I made a snap with my 206 key in time, even I took two with a snap cap, but in time the key started dancing in the cup =) I threw it, I threw it back to the original. now stands still in the container =)
08.05.2020 18:50 # 6
menajer
Then the original does not appeal to the eyes, but it will appeal to the pocket and close the subject :))
08.05.2020 18:50 # 7
suppor
I asked, I said 50 TL in the night, I was undecided including 30 TL plus shipping

I examined it, there is no screw, it should be over, so if it falls on the ground, it may fall apart or relax, but it was very nice.
I am indecisive: /
08.05.2020 18:50 # 8
menajer
Today, I asked someone else, there is the original control, our alarm control is coded to the new sustaliya and the key is attached and attached.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”