Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Switch Sounds Around the Fuse Box

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:38 # 1
kubilayrd
Hi everyone,

I just joined the Peugeot club, I own a 2007 model 1.4 Fever automatic 206. When I first bought the car, I didn't realize it, but I noticed on the road this morning (or I don't know it started this morning) A click sound comes from the panel on the left-hand side of the steering wheel, from the location of the fuse box / left mirror, in 10-15 seconds.

But this sound is necessarily binary and it is like opening and closing something. So you turn on the ignition, wait for 2 seconds, close, for example, like that. I turned off the headlights, turned off the wipers, turned off the radio, made the central lock on-off, etc. the result has not changed. I came by listening to this sound along the way.

You can hear the sound more clearly in the short video I shot, it happens 3-4 times:

[TUBE] i7ci96vıekk [/ TUBE]

Anyone have any idea why it might be? Thanks,
08.05.2020 19:38 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:38 # 3
sonerkyl
the sound coming from the bsi is opening and closing something, the vehicle should be shown to a good auto electrician, the rear wiper is not closed.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 4
talip206
When I have the rear wiper turned on, that sound comes out every ten seconds, just click it.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 5
kubilayrd
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] the sound coming from the car bsi is turning on and off the car the car has to be shown to a good auto electrician, the rear wiper is not closed my teacher [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning, I opened a topic briefly talking about myself.

Yes, while I was waiting at the lights in the video, I turned everything off. I bought the car from a friend, and he didn't notice it, and I didn't notice it until this morning.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 6
kubilayrd
[QUOTE = talip206] I hear that sound when the rear wiper is on, every ten seconds as a tick click [/ QUOTE]

Let me get out soon and try it again, hodja.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 7
kubilayrd
Hello again,

It turned out to be flood but now I quit and retested, as you said, a sound that is completely dependent on the rear wiper. I mean in the morning, I skipped it and tried it. However, it is not synchronized with the rear wiper, i.e. wiper eg. If it runs every 20 seconds, the sound is every 10 seconds.

What should I do? Is this a malfunction or a feature of the vehicle :)
08.05.2020 19:38 # 8
talip206
Normally when it comes to that tick sound, I will also delete it immediately. But I don't have a rain sensor. If you have a sensor and it works according to the rain speed, the wiper may run late. I don't think it's a problem
08.05.2020 19:38 # 9
sonerkyl
I agree with our aspiring friend, I think there is no problem in my mind, but if everything is closed, if that sounds, it is separate :)
08.05.2020 19:38 # 10
kubilayrd
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I agree with my suitor, I think there is no problem in my opinion but if everything sounds closed, if it sounds like that, of course:) [/ QUOTE]

No, thank goodness there is no such situation :) Thanks everyone.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 11
Karacocuk24
He does it when the wiper works, it works like that in some vehicles.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 12
Firtina61
New Topic I am hungry, because the fuse box is the rear window demister resistance has not worked well, it is cleaning well.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 13
Alicilik
Check the fuse box under the steering wheel. Is there any missing in the fuses? Also, there is a screw on the back of the carpet on the left side of the rear trunk, check it, probably there is a rupture in the rear, a similar situation happened.

In the vehicle, I was opening my back resistance in the winter months when there was no one in the car. The first time I applied the brake, the sound of cit was rhythmically. When the brakes were pressed, the sound was accelerating and returned to its normal course. It was passing when I closed the resistance. It was solved this way.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 14
Kemal106
The same problem happened on my 106 car. I changed the signal flasor and the problem was resolved.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 15
Firtina61
[QUOTE = Receiving] Check the fuse box under the steering wheel. Is there any missing in the fuses? Also, there is a screw on the back of the carpet on the left side of the rear trunk, check it, probably there is a rupture in the rear, a similar situation happened.

In the vehicle, I was opening my back resistance in the winter months when there was no one in the car. The first time I applied the brake, the sound of cit was rhythmically. When the brakes were pressed, the sound was accelerating and returned to its normal course. It was passing when I closed the resistance. It was solved this way.
[/ QUOTE]
I have been using the fuses for a while. Cigarette lighter was fused. I may have mixed the places. Can you describe the press button?
08.05.2020 19:38 # 16
castaway
Hello there.

I encountered the same situation today. This is a sound that comes in at the beginning and end of each round of the rear window wiper. Was there before? I never paid attention. I came here until I said a research. Now what started the subject. Is this sound normal in the Peugeot 206? My vehicle is 2005 x-design 1.4. Enjoyable driving.
08.05.2020 19:38 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = castaway] Hello.

I encountered the same situation today. This is a sound that comes in at the beginning and end of each round of the rear window wiper. Was there before? I never paid attention. I came here until I said a research. Now what started the subject. Is this sound normal in the Peugeot 206? My vehicle is 2005 x-design 1.4. Enjoyable driving.
[/ QUOTE]

no problem with normal order Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”