Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Swipe left and right

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:58 # 1
206Quick
Slm friends today, my car 2 front swing 2 z rot 2 rot arm 2 rot head has changed in advance in my car, especially when driving on the roads, I have shown too many right to left and left 3 different masters said the car will be fixed after all the same parts need to change, but come on there is still pulling to the left, I went to the rotter and made the rot setting I wonder I couldn't understand it did not go: (Anyway, I went to the master again, tested it for 15 minutes, the room said that there was no pulling the car, but for me, the problem of pulling and the steering wheel could not be collected still continues. Now: (we made a test driver with the rotter, he said it was funny, the front team said it could be pulled because it was just installed, he said it would be up to 10 days. turns out master japanese He said "There is nothing wrong with it."
08.05.2020 13:58 # 2
hsnsnr
if it pulls when driving on straight slopes, there is no rot adjustment
The front tool parts should not do this, whether in the sub-industry or not.
you should use handcuffs instead of japanese in the radiator
08.05.2020 13:58 # 3
Guests
first of all, you did not make a mistake by using the side industry, secondly, your problem does not correct, whatever you do, you will not be able to destroy the side industry in the evening.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 4
Guests
I am a fan of silicone gaskets and clamps on the radiator

As for the topic of ten teams, I think you have taken a sidewalk or big pit-like blow from the left ten or right from the right side, if you say I did not, and I am afraid that the pull is not only on the right or left side.

08.05.2020 13:58 # 5
hsnsnr
[QUOTE = serhat_tutar] first of all, you didn't make a mistake by using the side industry, secondly, your problem is not fixed, no matter what you do, unfortunately, the side industry will not be destroyed ... [/ QUOTE]
Could the sub-industry piece notice this much on the front tool ??
08.05.2020 13:58 # 6
Guests
My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original ....
08.05.2020 13:58 # 7
IsmailAtes
The sub-industry did not notice me either, but I am using the original right now, but it may be that you have made a rot adjustment right now.After about 500 km after the front tool is made, I am using the rot adjustment, because I see it as a time to blend instead of the parts. 500 km after the team is made, the rot setting is more reasonable.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 8
sinan-s

I think you can fasten the radiator hoses with the clamp .. otherwise we can cripple ...

I think it is not good that the front team is the supplier industry.
Get well soon..
08.05.2020 13:58 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original .... [/ QUOTE]
Do not say good bar or technologically attached with great possibility how good I will see you ...
08.05.2020 13:58 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = david_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original .... [/ QUOTE]
Do not say good bar or technologically attached with great possibility how good I will see you ...
[/ QUOTE]

It's been 3 years yet Smile
08.05.2020 13:58 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = serhat_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original .... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
There are ten teams in the car.
He went well ...
08.05.2020 13:58 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = david_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = david_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original .... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
He went well ...
[/ QUOTE]

There is no Fatih TERIM in chucky SmileSmile
08.05.2020 13:58 # 13
sinan-s
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = Serhat_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = Serhat_tutar] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] My left ten outbreak industry is sure to come out better than the original .... [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
He went well ...
[/ QUOTE]

There is no Fatih TERIM in chucky SmileSmile
[/ QUOTE]
LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 13:58 # 14
206Quick
Friends get the original 800 ytl after this time, after installing the impossible master, it looked over and over again.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = 206Quick] Friends get the original 800 ytl after this time, after installing the impossible master, he looked over and over again.
Well, bro, you don't say you're on a bad road because you have a tire in your car.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 16
hasimayaz
Are there any changes when you apply the brakes?
08.05.2020 13:58 # 17
206Quick
There are 205 40 17 tires on the flat road, especially when changing lanes, I wonder if I change the position of the wheels, if I change something or if I make the rod adjustment again after 1 2 days, I am really about to eat the head.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 18
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206Quick] 205 40 17 tires are on the flat road, especially when changing lanes I wonder if I change the wheels, I would really notice something or if I get the rot adjustment again after 2 days, I'm really about to eat [/ QUOTE]
I don't think .. If there was a runout on wheels or a problem with tires, it would tremble? Is there any play in springs and torsions? Does it change the situation if the vehicle is loaded or empty?
08.05.2020 13:58 # 19
206Quick
Unfortunately, there is no pull on the same brake, but as I said, there is a pull on the right with a sudden paw. It goes straight for 1 km on the straight track, but in the turns, I pull the steering wheel by hand. I wonder if they did any damage, how do I control it, how do I get out of this I do not know
08.05.2020 13:58 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = 206Quick] 205 40 17 tires are on the flat road, especially when changing lanes I wonder if I change the wheels, I would really notice something or if I get the rot adjustment again after 2 days, I'm really about to eat [/ QUOTE]
The brother-in-tire tire selects the road on the bad road and the other side is pulled from these tires, but if you want, you can install two sheet rim tires and try them.
Page : / 4
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”