Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

suspension selection help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:15 # 1
mtok61
My car 206 is bored. The torsion sounds like it is dead. I want to change it instead of having a torsion.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 2
Mevlut
If you want to change the torsion completely, we do not have a second option, so if you make it out or take zero and plug it in, you can make the shock absorbers soft and the handling will be very dangerous.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 3
fætih
Torsion is not a bad system, but a system with good bends. it is nice if not as much as the independent suspension. It can even be said that it increases enough for a vehicle like 206.
Even the opel vectra b case has a torsion system. those who know know slang, like a dog. faulty torsion in my voice for 1 month there was no sound yesterday started to creak again. I say don't wear too much, but I have crazy questions in my head. Ser oto has it, I will get it to be done for 550 TL but now I can't do it.
After having the torsion, make sure that your comfort and handling will be super ...
08.05.2020 19:15 # 4
mtok61
It gives me a breakdown quickly, it won't be low to me
need a system that won't remove
08.05.2020 19:15 # 5
fætih
you can't turn it into an independent suspension. If you want it not to be low, set it high when getting it done, it is the place where I say that my car never hit the bottom.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”