Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SUSPENSION ISSUE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
Pejoant
Hello everyone, I wish you good night.

Friends are bored because of the suspension of my vehicle. I don't know if this is the case for other pejos. I don't have another pejo user that I can check.

When there are only one or two people in the car, the sound of the pits on the road, the manhole covers or on the bad roads, rather than the front, comes from behind the torsion. I feel the way I go every time. I checked it, the torsion will change, it will cost 1200 TL, and he said the torsion of the torsion hardened.

My main question is this. If we are 4 people in the car, I am very pleased. No matter what hole I go in, no sound sounds. Sounds that should sound normal are coming. Why is this happening? What difference can there be for 2 people and 4 people? Thank you in advance for your comments. Handshake
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
Eses li kaptan
I am a 307 user
I made the front team 2 months ago and it sounds like that again
I am very careful not to enter the pit while using it.
I have a suspension problem
Especially the rear suspension plug-in sound tap
Like this characteristic feature in the videos I watch
But I heard that the opel g case was resolved with astra shock absorber wedges, but I did not apply it.
There is a little less noise when there are 4 people in the vehicle

08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
samet2461
If you are sure that it comes from the suspensions, I can not say something, but there was a voice called plug in me. I noticed when I shook the back of the seat. I say, look at you. I was not sitting back, because they were leaning on the back.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
Pejoant
[QUOTE = samet2461] If you are sure that it comes from suspensions, I can not say anything, but there was a sound like a plug in me. I noticed when I shook the back of the seat. I say, look at you. I was not sitting back, because they were leaning on the back. [/ QUOTE]

Yes it can be logical. Thank you for saying you will try tomorrow Smile
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
sonerkyl
your problem does not need to change completely due to torsion bushings and torsion spindle, it is repaired between 600 - 700 tl, which has said a lot of 1200 TL.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
Pejoant
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] your problem does not need to be changed completely due to torsion bushings and torsion shaft. It is repaired between 600 - 700 TL which has said a lot of 1200 TL. [/ QUOTE]

If I do these things, do not make knock sounds in the pits like a 1950 model car? For example, as I get off the sidewalk, there are some squeaking sounds behind. Squeak chirping. It goes from car to cool because it affects comfort a lot. In Antalya, there is no master, I do not know what to do butcher, just like a man, the master has not come across. We do not have plenty of money. These greedy butchers are stealing our money. The injectors said it would change 350 rubles, but the injectors were all intact. Fraud too. Is there a way to understand that the problem is certain from there, as you said, soner? and if I fix these problems, the feeling that the car is going on asphalt is reduced, right?
Pejoant 2020-01-22 02:30:48
17.07.2021 19:25 # 7
Yorgun4114
When I enter the hard pit from behind, there is a strong click sound. Did I find the solution? Shock absorbers are not blown out, but I am making noise and as you said, when the backseat is in, there is no sound ☺ ️ my tool 206
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”