Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

suspension hardness

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
206 ersan
friends, my 206 sw suspensions are not quite hard, the shock absorbers are not broken, but as they pass through the bumps, it does not stretch hard, is it normal, is it normal if all 206 are not the same or if there is 206 sw
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
hsnsnl
If the tires were in control of the weather, my teacher, a waist is very hot
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
206 ersan
my car 14 rims 30 air pressed is not normal
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
samet206
The dampers of the 206s are generally hard, but why wouldn't yawn, your friend was pressed when the car was pressed by hand, so soft, so I couldn't stretch the barely so hard, but I wouldn't feel this hardness on the road. It is not as good as it is as soft as I mentioned, it is not good for the vehicle, and it brakes the moment when braking at high speeds.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
206 ersan
friends, these shock absorbers have been gaseous, I guess it might be a case like getting gas out of gas or getting stuck.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
206 ersan
friends, I had 2 lassa tires in front of my car these days, I still use winter tires, I changed the rot balance setting. the back was still low compared to the other sw and the suspension was hard, they were hard on the other sw, coincidentally. I came across 2 sw these days.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
kaderim@61
brother firstly i dont know how big the tire size is but the peugeot's shock absorbers are a little stiff and very strong, not easy to explode i had my 10 year old car still had the original shock absorbers, tire sizes and air pressure are important.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
206 ersan
[QUOTE = my destiny @ 61] brother firstly i dont know how much of the tire size is important but peugeot's shock absorbers are a little stiff and very strong, it did not easily explode i had a 10 year old vehicle still had original shock absorbers on tire sizes and air pressure is important. Regards [/ QUOTE ]
original tire dimensions 175 65 14
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
206 ersan
[QUOTE = 307bursa] the rear torsions of the vehicle are low so it hardens shock absorber [/ QUOTE]
If the torsion is low, how can I raise it? If any repairman fully understands, the service will understand better, but maybe the room is very salty, I am sitting in the salt, I am not going to understand that there is no mechanic in the industry, I will get the idea from the vote, the shock absorbers are gassed, they are put in a place where they are put under a diary. I would appreciate it if you can help, if at least 4 cm or 5 cm raise and make the shock absorbers a little flexible, the car will be great now it hits hard when it passes through a coaster.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
ahmed206
I don't know what torsion is, but as far as I understand, those shock absorbers are harder than usual. And the main reason for this is that your shock absorbers have exploded or somehow missed the gas inside. I don't know if it is repaired, but I think that if you change it, I will feel comfortable.
On the other hand, my 206 is also hard on that, I have to slow down even more in compulsory bumps, but it has a positive effect on handling.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
206 ersan
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = 206 ersan] [QUOTE = 307bursa] the rear torsions of the vehicle are low so harden the shock absorber [/ QUOTE]
If the torsion is low, how can I raise it? If any repairman fully understands, the service will understand better, but maybe the room is very salty, I am sitting in the salt, I am not going to understand that there is no mechanic in the industry, I will get the idea from the vote, the shock absorbers are gassed, they are put in a place where they are put under a diary. I would appreciate it if you can help, if at least 4 cm or 5 cm raise and make the shock absorbers a little flexible, the car will be great now it hits hard when it passes through a coaster.
[/ QUOTE]

the mechanic doesn't necessarily need to be a peugeot mechanic.
If there is no torsion event, they put the tool together as you said and pressed the tool, but I don't know what this is happening and can be removed from where it was placed.
[/ QUOTE]
I know that when they put get, I know, but if I put get and raise, I don't know what the problem with the shock absorbers is
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”