Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Suspension

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends.

I have 2000 model xt 1.6 pejo 206 vehicle. My problem is suspension.

1- When I go on the road, I feel like I even pass over the logar caps

2- While I am on the road, I go to the bough as if there are eggs in the tires.

3- When you enter the pits, the back is as if you were in the pit. It sounds like a plug that it is not possible not to get angry.

4- As if there is a problem in the front team. So I don't feel tight. I had forgotten 1 piece before I forgot his name said that the bidet would change the left ball.

5- They paid a thousand TL fee if the back torsion was defective. Could it be because the torsion was defective?

Now, what should I do to avoid feeling these pits bad, guys?

Pejoant 2020-04-23 15:48:33
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
GokhaN
Hi

Since the suspension structure of Peugeot is tough, it will not be too soft if it is completely renewed.

You can go to a good rot balancer to show the front team.

Should control the shock absorber upper block, shock absorber, swing and suspension rods.

Unfortunately, the general iron sounds in the form of tactical tukes come from torsions
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
Pejoant
[QUOTE = gökhan] hi

Since the suspension structure of Peugeot is tough, it will not be too soft if it is completely renewed.

You can go to a good rot balancer to show the front team.

Should control the shock absorber upper block, shock absorber, swing and suspension rods.

Unfortunately, the general iron sounds in the form of tactical tukes come from torsions
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your comment. Now I started to think about selling the car and buying soft suspension .. Like Hundai admire.

When we do the torsion, when we enter the pit, do bad sounds that come out in the form of rattling and full sound? Or would I hear these sounds again because it has a hard structure? Unfortunately, it affects comfort very much.

EDIT: If there are four people or weight in the vehicle, I do not have any problems with the suspension. When it enters the pit, it gives the normal reaction it should give. but when there are two people, these noises emerge. If I buy flat springs, will the problem be solved? sports bow etc.
Pejoant 2020-04-24 17:43:03
08.05.2020 21:30 # 4
ismailkaya
Torsion repair part is cheap labor is expensive but 1000 TL. Only torsion is expensive labor I think
08.05.2020 21:30 # 5
Pejoant
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] Torsion repair part cheap labor is expensive but 1000 TL. Only torsion is expensive labor I think [/ QUOTE]

Torsion shock absorbers were also hardened and the torsion was defective. the repairman had said that it will cost about a thousand rubles. If I make the torsion, if I change the torsion shock absorbers, does this hardness cut bad sounds in the form of tukuk? Is there an increase in comfort?
08.05.2020 21:30 # 6
Berkay Erdinc
Hello first, whatever you do, you have a vehicle with a hard suspension, as is the case in most b-segment vehicles, as in the 206s.
There are many parts that can make knock sounds externally, you should check them out and replace the defective parts.
The first thing that can make knock sound on the back is torsion wedges. There are 4 pieces in your car and rubber parts that connect the rear axle to the chassis. You will feel loud knocks in the back when you enter the pit because they lose their features over time.
Even if the damping of the shock absorbers in the back and in the front is intact, the side industry, etc. will cause the knocking sounds to increase. If you want a softer and quieter shock absorber, the monroe reflex shock absorbers will make your car much better than the following.
It causes front noise in the steering box.
Bend iron tires are rubber materials in them. In cold weather, they often make annoying sound as the front spreads.
Wheel and wheel sizes are also very important. Complying with the factory data will offer you the most comfortable ride.
The list may be longer, but in general even these are serious costs and effort

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”