Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

surely there is anyone who knows

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
aslanparcasi
As I wrote in the friends introduction section, my car is 2009 206 sedan 1.4 gasoline. Where can you show my car spark plugs with picture? And when you lift the hood and look. There is a shiny metal part located between the valve top cap with the Pug emblem and oil filler cap and the radiator; In the middle of that piece, there is a piece with a cable attached at the end, which looks like a spark plug. It was difficult to explain with the sentences, but I chose this way because I do not know how to upload photos, I hope I described the place easily, the piece ap is in the middle.
(To the right of the hydroilic steering oil reservoir (from the front))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
rifatseker

If you become a member of this site, you can access all the details about the vehicle visually.

I http://public.servicebox.peugeot.co
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
Guests
my beautiful brother is the oxygen generator that is on the exhaust manifold or what is called the spark plug that he mentioned, or lambda sensor. reads the values in the exhaust gas coming out of the engine. The spark plugs of the engine you want are not in the same place as some old engines. When you look from the top of the engine, you see the oil cap right in the middle. On the back of the oil cover, there is a thin plastic piece parallel to the engine. it is the induction coil to the part. It has 1 socket on both sides and must have fixing bolts on 2 sides. The spark plugs with the bobbin upwards remain at the bottom. the side of the spark plug is to hang the wires from the cables, the spark plugs stay on the bottom and you can't see them. The car has no spark plug cable and distractor. this system is called direct firing. the cecol 2010-12-06 10:01:52
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
aslanparcasi
thank you for your valuable information. This direct firing event seems to be useful as far as I read from your message. Is there a handicap for using spark plug cable and distributor?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = lion piece] thank you for valuable information. This direct firing event seems to be useful as far as I read from your message. Is there a handicap for using spark plug cable and distributor? [/ QUOTE]
It does not impose any handicap when changing the spark plugs. It even makes work easier. Instead of removing the connection from the head of each spark plug, you will see when the top cover moves, there is a complete apparatus that covers all the spark plugs. I say by 307 but I don't think it is very different. There is an electrical connector socket on the right. He also has a rather small iron. When you pull that iron with your fingernail, you can remove the electrical socket. Then you will see the tool that covers the spark plugs I said above. You will see the spark plugs deep when you pull it out. By the way did you supply the necessary tool? I was looking for a lot while I was changing it. Spark plugs, I added a little bit more to the tool. Good luck with.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”