Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Support request

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
hasanxs
Hello friends

After a long wait, I will start modifihye my vehicle and have some questions for this.

1- Where can I get chrome headers and straight pipes for 206 xs and what does the average catalyst cancellation benefit me?

2-I intend to make the lighting on the instrument panel and console white, but where can I find the bulbs in the indicator

3-17 inc citroen ds rim, we will wear the car at low speeds in the city when the catalyst is canceled.

We will print 4 cars for this, think coil over instead of sports springs.

There are 32 cylinder cylinders in 5 trunks.I want to have a 30 cm sub and middle tapered space behind the stop and make a fiber or mdf pandozot to cancel the complete trunk by removing the full trunk of the sausage tubes attached to 40 cc 26 cc. place suggestion

I want to install 4 speakers on 6 luggage, do you think I don't have a mid team infinity oval speaker

I have an infinty reference series with my mind that I will attach the mid team to the 7 front doors.

Which brand should I choose for 8 window films and how much the police allow

Can I have a lpg available engine wash in 9 vehicles.

thanks for your support in advance

08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
talip206
Let me say two of the three I know. I don't know about the others.

3. The 17-inch rim vehicle exhausts.
8. The police write punishments regardless of their darkness. A court decision was issued at one time, but they resolved the business by regulation.
9. Lpg brands oppose vehicle engine washing. If you say that I will do it necessarily, have it done by people who know this work well and who can make enough isolation. However, take any electronic defects that can happen.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
samet206
The 17-inch rim would tire the car slightly compared to the past, but I wouldn't recommend it if there was a 1.4 engine that wouldn't hurt the 1.6 engine. Also, the DS rim would be great if the nice choice could be fitted to the vehicle, especially the color that is hyper black is very nice because I use a rim in this color.

You can make the indicator if you have your own manual skills or if you know someone who is dealing with these things, but the bulbs are easy. Be careful, the panels are sensitive then may not work.

Headers You can find a suitable vehicle from the Internet everywhere there are 4 e 2, 4-2-1 many kinds of chrome available, I know that it gets hot quickly. It may cause distress in the environment, may affect exhaust emission values. Fuel increase can be experienced. The catalyst is an expensive part.

For example, 16 cm back to back 13 cm 2 double mid team.

I was left in traffic without a window film? :) They continue to write punishment. In order not to have a lot of trouble, I think the number 2 film on the back, number 1 on the front or number 1 on all the windows are two of the most ideal choices.

Washing the engine is always a risk. Surface cleaning will not harm anyone.

I say easy.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
hasanxs
[QUOTE = samet206] The 17-inch rim tired the car slightly compared to the past, but I wouldn't recommend it if the 1.4 rim wouldn't hurt the 1.6 engine. Also, it would be great if the DS rim is nice to fit the car. sounds good.

You can make the indicator if you have your own manual skills or if you know someone who is dealing with these things, but the bulbs are easy. Be careful, the panels are sensitive then may not work.

Headers You can find a suitable vehicle from the Internet everywhere there are 4 e 2, 4-2-1 many kinds of chrome available, I know that it gets hot quickly. It may cause distress in the environment, may affect exhaust emission values. Fuel increase can be experienced. The catalyst is an expensive part.

For example, 16 cm back to back 13 cm 2 double mid team.

I was left in traffic without a window film? :) They continue to write punishment. In order not to have a lot of trouble, I think the number 2 film on the back, number 1 on the front or number 1 on all the windows are two of the most ideal choices.

Washing the engine is always a risk. Surface cleaning will not harm anyone.

I say easy.

[/ QUOTE]

I did research on the internet for headers, but there is usually a link for tofaş and honda, is there a link or a place you can recommend from istanbul or neighboring provinces
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
samet206
Generally, 206 is not popular, so some of them are handmade. If you can make them, if you can make them, I think they are fitting for the car, but I know that it is rare. But, as you said, tofaş honda is easier for those vehicles.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
GokhaN
1- Most exhausters do chrome headers, if you are going to wear big rims a bit hard, you will not see much benefit. The catalyst burns too much in the cancellation, but if you do get headers, I think you should. Catalyst increases fuel.

2-After disassembling, you will look at the electronics.

3-You will tire not only the engine of the vehicle, but also the body and the front of the car.

It is difficult to drive 4 very flat cars. coilover is also costly unnecessary.

5 I do not suggest a place because I did not deal with many installations

6 I think don't put on the trunk, put mid

7 infinity is good.

You should prefer old brands like 8 llumar, madico. If you get number 1 complete, you won't have much work with the police.

I do not recommend washing the engine in series with almost no open protection, such as 106-206-306, even if it is not 9 lpg. Gokhan 2015-05-22 00:03:20
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”