Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Support About Rain Sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
umut_25
Hello Everyone

206 Quik My car has a rain sensor in its fabricated features. The windshield is also original. Do I need to activate the rain sensor somewhere or something? Where do I activate if necessary? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
Turgay_66
Just pull up the wiper arm on the right one up :) You will see that it is active when you pour water from the outside where the rearview mirror comes from :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
umut_25
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] Just pull up the wiper arm on the right one up :) you will see that it is active when you pour water from where the rearview mirror comes from:)
"Upload
"Twitt"
"Send
"Search"
alt
"Twitt"
[/ QUOTE]

Okay, let me try it at the master evening. & Nbsp;

Headlight Sensor in the standard equipment of this vehicle there is also. Angel headlight is currently installed on the vehicle. Original Headlight must be used in order to use Headlight Sensor. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
Turgay_66
You're welcome, what do you mean :) Valla let me tell you that I don't have a headlight sensor so I have no information:)
< img src = "chrome-extensi o n: //amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl/images/fb.png" height = "32" width = "32" border = "0" title = "Upload Photo to Facebook" alt = "Upload Photo to Facebook "/>
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
umut_25
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] You're welcome, what do you mean :) let me tell you, I don't have a headlight sensor in the vehicle so I have no information:)
"Upload
"Twitt"
"Send
"Search"
alt
"Twitt"
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, teacher, we will open another topic;)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
Turgay_66
exactly:)
< img src = "chrome-extensi o n: //amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl/images/fb.png" height = "32" width = "32" border = "0" title = "Upload Photo to Facebook" alt = "Upload Photo to Facebook "/>
"Like"
< / div>
"Like"
"Send
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
Bugra
The sensor has nothing to do with angel headlights. it also has nothing to do with your xenon. If the sensor is active, it turns on when your daylight is low and lights your headlights. Sometimes you may need to update it while active in the sensor. that is, it becomes active when you make a down and make it up again.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
umut_25
[QUOTE = bugrature] The sensor has nothing to do with angel headlights. it also has nothing to do with your xenon. If the sensor is active, it turns on when your daylight is low and lights your headlights. Sometimes you may need to update it while active in the sensor. that is, it becomes active when you make a down and make it up again. [/ QUOTE]

So how do we activate the master if the headlight sensor is inactive?
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
fexzi
Get into the column of the zero position on the screen automatic wiping active writer, try to spit or pour water :) The spitting situation will be active even if you put your hand on the joke.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
Bugra
it varies from vehicle to vehicle, but in our c3 the sensor is on with the left headlamp lever in normal position. The sensor disengages when it clicks and at the same time only the park is on fire. When you make a click, the pole is just short. When he pulls himself, his arm is on fire. It is probably yours too. As soon as you turn on the night contact, the sensor is active if the headlights are on before you do anything. "Wink" & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:38 # 11
umut_25
[QUOTE = bugrature] varies from that vehicle to the vehicle, but in our c3 the sensor is on when the left headlamp is in the normal position. The sensor disengages when it clicks and at the same time only the park is on fire. When you make a click, the pole is just short. When he pulls himself, his arm is on fire. It is probably yours too. As soon as you turn on the night contact, the sensor is active if the headlights are on before you do anything. "Wink" & nbsp; [/ QUOTE] < div>
Yes, it makes sense to say whether it is active or not. Let me try it. Depending on the situation, we will open a new topic and learn to activate it.

Thank you very much
08.05.2020 17:38 # 12
semus
Brother there is a button on the end of the signal lever to activate it. When the vehicle is in battery position without running, you press that key for five or six seconds, a sound is heard. sensors are then activated. I did this long ago. If you want a more detailed search for more detailed information, please visit semus 2013-05-28 18:58:43
08.05.2020 17:38 # 13
albayman
[QUOTE = umut_25]
Hello Everyone

206 Quik My car has a rain sensor in its fabricated features. The windshield is also original. Do I need to activate the rain sensor somewhere or something? Where do I activate if necessary? & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
You can find the best answer to these questions in the user manual. You can download the user manual according to the production date of the vehicle from the Peugeot website and check it out.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 14
umut_25

Thanks to everyone who answered. I think I took care of the rain sensor yesterday. As you said, I brought the wiper arm to Auto and the screen wrote & nbsp; automatic wiping active. There was no water around me, I'll pour it in the evening :)

I'm going to experiment tonight inside the FAr sensor. Let's see what happens. But I heard that the headlight sensor will only work with the original headlight
08.05.2020 17:38 # 15
gozem
The original headlight is the headlight height motor, because it is inside the headlight ... the headlight sensor is separate from the headlight, so it will not be a problem in operation ..
08.05.2020 17:38 # 16
umut_25
[QUOTE = eye] is the headlight height motor that works in the original headlight, because it is in the headlight ... the headlight sensor is separate from the headlight, it will not be a problem in its operation .. [/ QUOTE]

Many thanks master & nbsp; & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:38 # 17
Mesut48
[QUOTE = semus] bro there is a button on the end of the signal lever to activate it. When the vehicle is in battery position without running, you press that key for five or six seconds, a sound is heard. sensors are then activated. I did this long ago. [/ QUOTE]

If you want a more precise search for more detailed information,

This review described how to activate the jumping friend headlight sensor. "Thumbs
I did the same thing. > Disabled after turning off the ignition in the rain sensor.
Every time the ignition is switched on, the wiper lever should be in the Auto position.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 18
umut_25
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = semus] brother there is a button on the end of the signal lever to activate it. When the vehicle is in battery position without running, you press that key for five or six seconds, a sound is heard. sensors are then activated. I did this long ago. [/ QUOTE]

If you want a more precise search for more detailed information,

This review described how to activate the jumping friend headlight sensor. "Thumbs
I did the same thing. It is enough to do this 1 time.

Disabled after turning off the ignition in the rain sensor.
Every time the ignition is switched on, you need to put the wiper lever in the Auto position.
[/ QUOTE]

No, teacher, I will try it in the evening. Thanks for your interest & nbsp; & nbsp; "Clap"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”