Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sunroof is making wind sound help inside !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
EmSul
Friends, now I think of it, I said let me ask, the wind sound coming from the 206 GTI sunroof comes in. It makes a rustling rustling sound in the wind or rain. Of course it does not enter the water in the wind or rain. Of course, when it passes 90-100km, does the sunroof rustle when it is closed. Is mine doing it from him or something that has changed later on? I was wondering if anyone of you got that sound? What is the solution that a master who understands from a sunroof can find and get it set or do the rubber wicks from old ones so that if I replace them
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I have that sound, but the sound stops when I close the enclosure inside.

08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
EmSul
Me too, but the sound is not interrupted, it is not heard from the enclosure only & nbsp; when you open the enclosure, there is still sound, after all, this is not a solution. How can we solve this sound?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
ibrahim YILDIZAK
My only fear is flying at high speed?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
EmSul
It doesn't fly when it's not open, it's not that much. I did not think it was 190-200. road then I let the motor take a breath and let me get it :) but it hurts me in the rustling in this sunroof
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
EmSul
Meanwhile, the big winter. sunroof that did not get water in the rain in the snow so much yesterday i washed the car yesterday i guess it was wet water gun, i think it was wet when I opened the lid of the enclosure that got water in the sunroof even though it was a bit wet, it was normal in the sunroof or the rubber wick in my sunroof setting are there problems ????
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
okan4037
I do not know exactly what tire wicks need to do, but I do not know exactly what I need to do a cabrio complete tire maintenance in my vehicle but I do not know what product or how to maintenance. I hope they will help friends. It is essential to care for these tires.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
HUN
my 106 da comes after 180: D. but suppositories soften a little more than Würth's silicone spray. Maybe hardened. Apply vaseline on soft & nbsp; suppositories.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”