Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sunroof broken in Cargo

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:43 # 1
ibrahim YILDIZAK
While working today, the phone came from the house, the sunroof I expected, but the ones who asked if you would buy a salt-and-ice-broiler, had not received ours. What is it? I couldn't solve this bad luck in me.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 2
xpyhre
Wow friend, it's so late. I'm sorry. The shipping company pays the money, you have to go to the shipping company and make a report.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 3
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = xpyhre] Wow mate, be well over. I'm sorry. The shipping company pays the money, you have to go to the shipping company and get a report. [/ QUOTE]

They got it. They were going to give it, but not to me, the friend who sent the cargo, and he had to return the money if he had one. There's nothing ziggling. I don't know what to do.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 4
xpyhre
I was hungry under your subject, I even uploaded it in the picture. It sells spare parts for the same price. I can provide contact information. I couldn't balance the money yet, it seems that fortune will not be.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = xpyhre] I was hungry under your subject, I even uploaded it in the picture. It sells spare parts for the same price. I can provide contact information. I couldn't balance the money yet, it seems that fortune will not be. [/ QUOTE] & nbsp;

I can't get it right now, I will wait for my money back.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 6
koliva
No nasutten grass ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”