Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Summer winter running air conditioner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
Darkside
While the air conditioner is in automatic mode, A / C is constantly displayed on the panel. Besides being visible, the air conditioner is also activated. It is already desired to be working in summer, but why is it active in winter?
Come on, in the colder months, I need an air conditioner to remove the misting from the glass.

Is it just me or is it the same?
Although the service says that this is normal, it does not make sense to me.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
Murat
It didn't make sense to me.

Does the A / C button remain lit all the time?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
IsmailAtes
I think you have a digital air conditioner and your air conditioner will work continuously because of its openness.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
Darkside
[QUOTE = AteSH] I think you have a digital air conditioner and your air conditioner will be open and open, so it will work. Of course, the air conditioner does not matter in summer and winter, in order to maintain the heat balance in every climate. / quote]

If you say digital air conditioning, yes, this is the system in the car, but it is not always on.
When you put the ventilation system in automatic position and set a temperature on it, it either cools or warms to reach the set temperature as you say. Okay so far.

In the winter months, which I cannot understand, the A / C is not extinguished on the panel, although the car has to be heated while it is cold inside. Actually, there is no rule that air conditioner is used only in summer. It can also be used to remove moisture inside the vehicle during the winter months, but shouldn't it be at the discretion of the driver?

I will say there is a malfunction in the panel, but when the air conditioner is activated, I hear the opening sound of the valve from the engine.

Does A / C appear when you are in your vehicle, in automatic position and while heating is in progress?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
hasimayaz
It is constantly lit when the button is pressed in manual air conditioners. Being set to heat or cold does not change the situation. Also, as far as I know, none of the 307s have an Electric Resistance heater. that is, the air conditioner engine does not have any extracts except that it tires your car and warms up faster and the moisture filter works. In terms of economy, I recommend you to run it less often in winter.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
IsmailAtes

What you say is true digital automatic air conditioning is the same concept. The a / c text only lights up while the air conditioner is operating, it keeps heating or cooling until it reaches the value you set.

This was the case with our 307 xt premium 307, which we have just sold, but otherwise, it is likely to be faulty.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
Darkside
Mr. Hasimayaz bey and AteSH bey, thank you very much for your answers ..
"I would recommend you to work less frequently in winter in terms of economy." You demişss. I think I couldn't transfer it completely. I put the ventilation in AUTO position and set the desired internal temperature on it. After that, the adjustment of the interior temperature is completely adjusted automatically.
The problem is already here, the SUMMER / WINTER A / C icon always stays on while in AUTO.
What should I run less frequently in this situation? I am not activating the air conditioner in a system that is already in auto position?
Mr. Atesh, you said, "When it is not working, it is the time when it reaches the value you set. At these times, the a / c text goes out." This is not the case with me.
A / C is always on, even in manual or auto position. When I press the A / C key and turn it off, ECO is displayed on the panel.
Isn't there a problem with this system, guys?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
IsmailAtes
I have not encountered the ECO symbol so I have never researched what its function is, but I don't think the air conditioning system will break down easily, especially of the panel part.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
Darkside
[QUOTE = AteSH] I haven't encountered the ECO icon so I didn't investigate what its function is, but I don't think the air conditioner system will break down easily, especially the panel part.
I suspect it is ECONOMY mode.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
t@lip

As far as I can remember, ECO Mode text is activated 20-30 minutes after the car is parked and prevents the battery from running out by cutting electricity from some parts of the vehicle such as the radio. I don't think the ECO article on the air conditioner is about this.

08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
IsmailAtes
It reminds me of it, why it goes into economy mode when it's closed, it's a bit contradictory
08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
Darkside
[QUOTE = Talip_019]

As far as I can remember, ECO Mode text is activated 20-30 minutes after the car is parked and prevents the battery from running out by cutting electricity from some parts of the vehicle such as the radio. I don't think the ECO article on the air conditioner is about this.

[/ QUOTE]
It appears on the multi-purpose display or radio screen you say. If the radio or roof lights remain on with the ignition in the accessory position, ECONOMY MODE ACTIVE will appear after 20 minutes on the radio display. No accessories work until the car is started.
What I mean is the screen of the air conditioner, which is close to the gear lever.
When A / C button is pressed, ECO is displayed on this screen.
The two are different.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
t@lip
Automatic air conditioners have OFF button, when you press, the air conditioner turns off completely, does this button not work? Is your vehicle's climate control panel not the same as the picture below? As far as I understand, if ECO is displayed on the air conditioner screen, the air conditioner is disabled, the heater is activated, if the A / C sign is displayed, the air conditioner is activated, that is, cold air can be taken. It is also closed completely with the OFF button.
Talip_019 2009-05-17 19:17:19
08.05.2020 14:03 # 14
Darkside
[QUOTE = Talip_019] Automatic air conditioners have OFF button, when you press, the air conditioner turns off completely, does this button not work? Is your vehicle's climate control panel not the same as the picture below?
[/ QUOTE]
Just like that (live now !!)
Note that ECO is just above the A / C phrase.
Based on this picture, I explain;
I press the number 8 and run the ventilation
With the number 7 keys, I adjust the interior temperature to the degree I want
After that, I don't have to do anything anymore. AUTO and A / C are always active. The air conditioning system either warms it, cools it or even if it is very hot, it turns the air circulation inside and makes rapid cooling.
THE POINT THAT THE PROBLEM STARTS ..!
Suppose we are in winter and I repeat the above steps.
Although the weather is cold, the A / C sign does not go out and the air conditioning pump is activated. IS THIS NORMAL?
In addition, pressing the A / C button 4 displays ECO on the panel. However, I want to turn off the air conditioner, but the air conditioner continues to operate in economical mode. (Economic mode is activated at much less intervals.)
I hope I could tell.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 15
Darkside
Doesn't anyone know about the subject?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 16
Fahri
Friends 2005 model 1-6xt 307 in my car, ufk tefk problmes vr 1.ANALOG AIR CONDITIONING 1 2 STAYING AT THE 4ST STAGE

2. IN THE SUNROOFUM, THE STAGE WILL NEED TO ACQUIRE THE FIRST STAGE TO THE END OF THE STAGE, SOME INTERMEDIATE SIZES

3. I WANT TO HAVE A FOG DIFFERENCE TO MY VEHICLE HOW CAN I DO IT?

My 4.5D CD PLAYER DOES NOT READ THE ORIGINAL CD SOMETIMATICALLY SOME FILLING IS TRACK BUT SOMETHING I HAVE NOT READED IN TWO: D RADIO THAT THROUGH THIS BAD RADIO :))

THESE TOPICS ARE LITTLE BUT I WOULD LIKE IF THERE IS ANYONE TO HELP ME:)
08.05.2020 14:03 # 17
Cagri
ALSO in the car is not able to read cd and throws it to the radio every once in a while, this peugeot is good, the bidet will be better if it does not have such strange things, by the way, 307 2007 model
08.05.2020 14:03 # 18
mimitt
it does not seem to be a problem. After reading all the articles, you should only pay attention to the need of automatic air conditioner operation, do not use air conditioner if it is possible for warming in winter, the air conditioner is activated due to the temperature difference in the cabin with the degree you set.

For example, you set your air conditioner to 19 degrees, but the cabin is 22 degrees, the air conditioner starts and starts cooling, or vice versa, the cabin is 22 degrees but you want 36 degrees, it starts heating at the same time, but it also blows cold air until it provides hot air even during the heating process. it is normal.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”