Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Summer cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
Long Beach

Spring is considered to be here just yet, and I said let me do a deep cleaning, knowing that the weather would be sunny. Sırıtma Since I am very meticulous, I don't cure any work.

I completely dismantled the interior of the car, I removed the seat faces, I threw it into the washing machine, together with the softener, it was as clean as it was. Sırıtma

While it was ready, the front part of the left front seat was broken from below, let me weld it tomorrow. Dil Çıkarma

The front seat sponges were a little soft and the corners were worn out, I also renewed the sponges. I found a hard sponge from the building market and cut it according to the original size.

In this market, if it does not rain, I will completely remove the rear of the car and replace it with my new purchase.

While the ready bottom is completely lowered, it dipped 1-2 cm in one or two places at the bottom (where the spare tire is).
I will paint under my car with my original touch in my original paint (burgundy metallic).

I am planning to replace the front - rear shock absorbers the other weekend. I haven't made a decision yet, should I have a 35 to 40 mm alkali (weitec or sachs brand) or a gas sachs or monroe shock absorber. Ouch

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”