Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Suggested for Hail Dents

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
samet206
Sa friends have been exposed to a number of times in many parts of my vehicle due to hail, but I was not at home and I couldn't do anything.
samet206 2014-06-19 18:02:13
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
fætih
How many models of paint is the vehicle?
my brother body shop karabüke 2 years ago a lot of rained cars turned into heart.
my father had 3 vectrada auto neighbor counted 180 in neighbor's hyundai.
The man corrected the unpainted dent, started cracking after 1 year and then had to paint it completely.
If you have paint or something before, I wouldn't recommend the most complete paint;)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
Zagorka
Professor There is nothing practical you can do, the only thing you will do is to look for a good master :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = fætih] how many models of paint is the vehicle?
my brother body shop karabüke 2 years ago a lot of rained cars turned into heart.
my father had 3 vectrada auto neighbor counted 180 in neighbor's hyundai.
The man corrected the unpainted dent, started cracking after 1 year and then had to paint it completely.
If you have paint or something before, I wouldn't recommend the most complete paint;)
[/ QUOTE]

I do not want to paint the 2000 model car paint originally, obviously, the ceiling does not exist in these 180s, but unfortunately we have a look at around 20-30 hood doors, unfortunately, let's look at it for your advice.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = Zagorka] Professor Nothing Practical You Can Do The only thing you can do is to look for a good master :) [/ QUOTE]

My master is a master, but I do not want to pay too much. As I look at the car, it looks like it is raining. Again, it is raining again. I just wanted to open a subject, thank you :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
cool
There are simple pullers even I bought it with uno but I didn't have the opportunity to use it because the silicone gun was not working :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
cool
By the way, I am in the water lily. It did not rain here. If you want to try to pull it out from Allah, we can find a hot silicone gun and try it.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
samet206
I would like to try, of course, thank you. Even if it does not give performance, I must at least try to pull the dent.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
samet206
I will make it in front of the house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7vbwıkbdde&app=desktop
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
cool
If we can make the meeting, I can bring it there or meet, we try
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
KILIC
There are chest correction apparatus in the gittigidiyor around 15tl works. I used it in my car. but I didn't have much. Honor had a lot in his car, honor was one day dealt with, but he corrected it. However, there is a need to pay attention to the tip of the apparatus. It is necessary to find the appropriate tip according to the breasts. Otherwise, it pulls out too much. You can clean the silicone remaining in the paint of the vehicle with the kolanya without damaging the paint.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
samet206
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Gittigidiyor there are chest correction apparatus around 15tl works. I used it in my car. but I didn't have much. Honor had a lot in his car, honor was one day dealt with, but he corrected it. However, there is a need to pay attention to the tip of the apparatus. It is necessary to find the appropriate tip according to the breasts. Otherwise, it pulls out too much. You can clean the silicone remaining in the paint of the vehicle with the kolanya without damaging the paint. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, I will get one and try to try it as soon as possible. If I want to try it, I will continue as soon as I want. I have read a lot of positive and negative articles about these products on the internet, so I hope to hear from those who do something from here, if we do, I hope we will find bodybuilders in this period. I had commented on the acquisition, but because I don't remember the results, I opened the subject again, some of those who use it say bad, some good, I did not try anything on my own car, so I remained in a dilemma.
samet206 2014-06-20 15:35:49
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
samet206
[QUOTE = cool] If we can make the meeting, I'll bring it over there or meet with the girls if you want [/ QUOTE]

It would be a room, but I can get the price from these valve apparatuses, but it was very popular for some time now.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 14
murat222
I heard that drawing was done without the need for paint, it is necessary to investigate in the industry.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 15
samet206
[QUOTE = murat222] I heard that drawing was done without the need for paint, it is necessary to investigate in the industry [/ QUOTE]

There is one of them, master or bass, there is no familiar in the winter, I am interested in this subject. I wondered if we could do something winterly, I opened the subject by wondering.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 16
okaNStarss
You can fix it in a vacuum, if my friend says they are too much, of course I can't say anything to him :(
08.05.2020 18:37 # 17
samet206
[QUOTE = okaNStarss] You can fix it in a vacuum, if my friend is too many languages, of course I can't call him something: ([/ QUOTE]

I can not produce a solution myself, I guess I haven't tried it myself.
samet206 2014-08-15 02:05:08
08.05.2020 18:37 # 18
KILIC
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] There are chest correction apparatus in the gittigidiyor around 15TL. I used it in my car. but I didn't have much. Honor had a lot in his car, honor was one day dealt with, but he corrected it. However, there is a need to pay attention to the tip of the apparatus. It is necessary to find the appropriate tip according to the breasts. Otherwise, it pulls out too much. You can clean the silicone remaining in the paint of the vehicle with the kolanya without damaging the paint. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, I will get one and try to try it as soon as possible. If I want to try it, I will continue as soon as I want. I have read a lot of positive and negative articles about these products on the internet, so I hope to hear from those who do something from here, if we do, I hope we will find bodybuilders in this period. I had commented on the acquisition, but because I don't remember the results, I opened the subject again, some of those who use it say bad, some good, I did not try anything on my own car, so I remained in a dilemma.
[/ QUOTE]

yes, that apparatus has a valve in the middle of plastic. I used it, it works, but as I said, if you can't get it right in the middle of the chest, it gets too much. Honor had taken care of all the breasts were not even known. There are three ends with the apparatus. as a small medium size. you should pay attention to use tip according to the size of the migration
08.05.2020 18:37 # 19
captain_b5
The same incident happened to me in the past year, even when it was full in Antep, even my stop was broken and there was some damage. If there is a motor insurance problem, I went to autoking first, there are processes such as unpainted breast correction. The breasts in my vehicle were too large and deep to be unpainted, so I had to paint them completely.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 20
samet206
[QUOTE = captain_b5] The same thing happened to me. Even my full rain had stopped in antep last year, it was broken and there was some damage. If there is a motor insurance problem, I went to autoking first, there are processes such as unpainted breast correction. The breasts in my vehicle were too big and deep to be unpainted, so I had to paint them completely. [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, there are not very good comments for autoking. or I am looking for people with good intentions to make this light here. If not, they call the paint that stays like this. I can't paint it on the ceiling. Unfortunately, there is nothing to do.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”