Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Suggest shock absorber (suspension) and rear brake ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
Long Beach
Greetings, I would like to do my old 106 a favor and replace the oil pressure shock absorbers that stand on the factory original (1996 model). It's been 14 years and it doesn't trust me anymore, it's not safe to keep on the road after 120km / h. The springs will remain the same, and I'm thinking of installing gas springs. Let it be a bit stiff, I will neither buy nor raise 106, so I will just change the shock absorbers. euro, the quality is super but my 106 is not super, 16 years old I never write Eibach in fact, 500 euro for 2 front (to buy the car eibach I need to sell) Apart from these, what are the brands you use. What matters to me is the safety of driving, not to be bent in the bend, the roads I use are very smooth and always asphalt-highway etc. I mean, I don't have a bad road. The tires I use are fab. its original size (155/70 R13 Bridgestone), the front is new, rot-rotilla whatever it is, until the brake discs and pads (the shock absorbers will change) there is not even the smallest rust under the car, I checked the gold completely today, even on the original labels The rear brake pads are new (drum) but the drum is old, it's time for original factory installation, and now it's time to change the campaign. Is it necessary to use the front and rear brakes Bendix.Ate or Bendix? Do you have any other brand suggestions? At the rear brake drum and pads Atte: 250 euro ... The pads do not have to be long-lasting, the hard pad is also bad braking. I do not think of painting the drum, the rims are original 106's 3 holes 13 "rim .... I am waiting ... Thank you in advance for the help and suggestions ...
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Long Beach
I guess nobody uses shock absorber in your vehicle & nbsp; "Star"
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
Aytac
Billstein Or Cone But Priority Cone My Skin Would Be Better If You Buy It A Little More. I'll Recommend The Tower Tensioner With The Shock Absorber. You'll Enjoy The Taste. You Can Understand The Difference Before Time. :)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
Long Beach
[QUOTE = Aytaç] Billstein Or Cone But Priority Cone I'd Be Nice If You Let Your Car Slightly More. Plug :) :) :) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the answer, but I mentioned that I can not get the advice of

(due to their prices). At least I have no rally intention this year (financial problems) & nbsp; Are there any other brands you can recommend for daily use only?

Also, the driving safety, which is more important than the image for me, is already so I am going to replace the shock absorbers and all the rubber bushings (front and back under the car, if any).
xyzcom 2010-04-29 02:22:45
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”