Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sudden temperature rise and fall problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:31 # 1
gul_ce
Hello friends. 2004 model 206 hdi I own my car in 71000. It is the first time that we have never experienced such a problem before. While ramping on the long road (the ones with mugla knows the clumsy slope if there is), the indicator showed 80 and when the slope started to fall, it started to fall to the 70s. But this is not my first exit from the slope, I have been going and going for 2 years and the temperature has risen for the first time. everybody says it is normal, but I always pay attention to the heat. In Muğla, the authorized service also showed a reno service the next day. The special service man looked at it and said nothing, but it rises again on the smallest ramp in the city. I think it's not normal because I have never done anything like this before. now what I have to do is to keep in mind, because my eye is constantly rising in the indicator, we are going to come and go as it fell :) I added a little drop in the water but I haven't tried it yet, I added it this morning because it is said that if it is less, it will happen. I will be very happy if you can help me. Thank you from now
08.05.2020 15:31 # 2
Guests
As I know, the weather is hot ... I think it is quite normal ... for example, when I go to the Black Sea, when I go up the ramp, it would be in me. After all, the weather was hot ...
08.05.2020 15:31 # 3
gul_ce
it is not the first time in summer, it is in mugla, but if it is normal, I think it would do it for the first time.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 4
boraa
temperature sensor is malfunctioning or thermostat.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 5
Guests
yes, the clumsy ramp is long, and the cars are unwanted, their unwanted heat rises. as a result, the engine has a hard time climbing that ramp. You're going to be pushing too much gas, etc.
Friends of diesel owners know better but the vehicle's temperature up to 90C is normal. Maybe if you went through the same road in colder times, the temperature might not have increased due to the heat of the air ... but there is no abnormal situation in your vehicle ...
08.05.2020 15:31 # 6
gul_ce
I will look at the customer and thermostat, but I am not from Muğla, there is no authorized service. I do not know who is best to go to. The master I took first said that if there was a problem with the thermostat, it suddenly falls off and said that it is slowly coming down. I said, "Can there be a problem in the circulation?" Ozamn also said that the engine will make a sound.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 7
Guests
I swear my temperature is going around 100s sometimes Sırıtma but the thermostat and the sender made it look solid .. normally this shape is between 90-100, so I don't have any trouble, thank god .. hopefully it will be solved in yours ..
08.05.2020 15:31 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] I swear my heat is going around 100s sometimes Sırıtma but the thermostat and the sender made it look solid..normally this shape is between 90-100, so i dont have any trouble .. thank god .. i hope it will be solved in yours ..
you are skip something, that engine is diesel :)) we are gasoline ...
different operating temperatures. Please do not mislead Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:31 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = by_ersin] I swear my heat is going around 100s sometimes Sırıtma but the thermostat and the sender made it look solid..normally this shape is between 90-100, so i dont have any trouble .. thank god .. i hope it will be solved in yours ..
you are skip something, that engine is diesel :)) we are gasoline ...
different operating temperatures. Please do not mislead Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
Star ah ersin ah ersinn ... I'm calling out to the owner of the car from here please don't look at my fault ... i thought i was gasoline .. .. I wish my respects by saying good forum ...
08.05.2020 15:31 # 10
gul_ce
I wrote it is not a problem, but it doesn't matter. ii they suggested a master, let me see you tomorrow
08.05.2020 15:31 # 11
Guests

I hope you will solve it, buddy ... if you report the result of tomorrow, we will be informed ..

08.05.2020 15:31 # 12
ose
No worries, everything is normal. When did you change your latest antifreeze? If it has been a few years, it is possible that it has lost its property indirectly. Unless you touch the gas while driving downhill, the engine cuts off fuel and there is a rapid drop in temperature. I think it will not be a problem unless the temperature is about 110.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 13
sezar206
I think that if you take your foot out of the gas while the vehicle is in gear, and let the vehicle glide through the slope, the temperature of the vehicle starts to decrease and it rises on the slope in normal hot weather.
08.05.2020 15:31 # 14
boraa
It is a chronic malfunction of the pugs. I took it with the same distress a couple of weeks ago, but they did not find anything. I hope you find it, brother. Disapprove
08.05.2020 15:31 # 15
anil307
it happens in me
08.05.2020 15:31 # 16
Guests
I think the normal ramp is forced up, the weather gets hot, relax a bit, overheat the car. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:31 # 17
gul_ce
Well, I left the car. let me know if it finds the fault, hopefully it will find it and it is not an important thing. Nothing but boredom
08.05.2020 15:31 # 18
gul_ce
he couldn't find anything as expected but if the problem persists he said let's change the thermostat but according to him there is nothing normal he said in the car
08.05.2020 15:31 # 19
Guests
I understand that you are following the good ones before you write. In this context, you say I felt a difference. but generally normal if you say so.
I think you keep on plugging
08.05.2020 15:31 # 20
Guests
friends, I want to ask something when the topic is ready. But when I arrive at the destination, I stop the car and when I get on the car to start it again, I turn the ignition (without pressing the starter) the temperature indicator is based on the red limit, then after pressing the starter, it drops again until 90 while working at idle.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”